BEGINNING OF OUR END

Sitting in your chambers, Dina brushes your hair firmly, before braiding it. "Have you seen Prince Daemon, Dina?" Glancing at you through the mirror, she coughed before answering. "I caught him talking to Prince Jerome, Princess." Looking outside, you tried to think why he'd be talking to Jerome. That's until you realised that he probably wasn't talking, but rather threatening him.

You shook your head, remaining silent for the rest of Dinas hair manicure. "All done, Princess" Getting up from the chair, you moved over to the body length mirror and asked for her to help you with the dress next. " Of course." "Oh and, please do keep it light, I wanna go take a walk in the gardens" You advised her. She nods at you, before looking for a simple, yet still elegant dress.

Finding a lovely Yellow lace dress, with the embroidery of your house's symbol on your right chest, She smiled. "Perfect." Taking it from its hanger, she came over to you. Getting into the dress, she zipped it up from behind, while you dusted yourself off at the front, trying to cancel out any wrinkles that might've come. "Oh my..." Dina mumbled in fright.

She only realised now, how see through the dress was. It only had one layer, and you could see most parts of your body. "Princess...The dress...It's-" "See through? Yes, I know. It's a great pick for someone who's going to wander in a big garden." Dina said nothing, and only moved her head in a slight nod of understanding.

You turn to face her, and grasp her hands in yours. "Dina, I have to thank you." "N-no! You don't need to thank me for anything, real-" "Oh nonsense," You cut her off with a disappointed frown. "You've been nothing but helpful these past few days." Moving your attention to both your guys' hands, you tighten your hold.

"It's been rough, and you've done nothing but ease my mind, and tell me things I have no knowledge on." "You even go as far as to always bring me things that I don't ask for, as if you know what I want without me saying anything." Finally looking into Dinas brown orbs, you give her a sudden hug. "So thank you Dina, for everything you've done." Pulling away from her, you notice a tear slip from her eye. "Dina don't cry" You pull her into, yet another, hug.

After Dina finished her little crying session of gratitude, She wished you goodbye, as you were now heading to the gardens. "I'll get some lemon cake ready, for when you come back." You give her a warm smile, and head out the doors. Seeing that Minerva was here, and doing nothing, you start to speak to her "I'm off. Please tell Ser Ares not to worry about me." Minerva only gives you a look, and so, you go on your way.

~

You were sitting in the garden, after making your way here, while earning some side eyes. They could see right through your dress, but you didn't care, not like anyone should worry. You're not the first born child, nor are you in line for inheriting the throne, so it shouldn't really matter what you do or wear.

Not seeing the three figures making their way to you, you snap your head when one calls out your name. "Princess Y/n" Seeing as it's Alicent, Lalita and...Ser Criston, was giving you a hard stare. expressing a warm smile, these words play in the back of your mind "I am the bastard son of Queen Alicent and Ser Criston" "They are using you for their own benefits." Pushing them aside, you stand and meet them halfway. Noticing Alicent and the other two's glances towards your body, you cough and nervously chuckle. "I didn't think anyone would be here today or at this time, so I wore this."

Alicent shakes her head in dismissal "You look beautiful." Lalita agreed with Alicent. Ser Criston only gave you a sneer, one Alicent could not hear, yet one you could see. "Is there something wrong, Ser Criston?" Caught off guard, he composed himself and looked at Alicent, while she gave him a confused one. "I- Sorry?" He fumbled out.

An amused look settled down on your features, giving another not so friendly reply. "Do you not have the energy to pay attention to when I'm talking to you?" Staying quiet, you knew you had him there. "I simply asked if something was wrong. You made a disgusted face, so I was wondering what the problem was." Your hands now rested in front of you, as you waited for a response.