USED

"Don't worry my Princess, I am not here to harm you." The unknown woman cleared. She stood, and you took a step back, cautious. A laugh escaped her lips as she made her way over to the table, taking a seat for herself. "My name is Penny." Pulling her hood back, there revealed a woman with beautiful golden locks, that glowed in the sunlight that shone through the window. Her eyes a mesmerising blue, that left you in a daze. Her facial structure was perfectly symmetrical, and round. She would be casted off as a normal beautiful woman, but the problem was, was her hair.

"A Lannister." You could only mumble out. Casting over her shoulder, and looking directly at you, she gave a bright grin. That was, until your wall started to collapse-Sorry, open. "W-" In stormed Aelyx, who seemed to be out of breath. Slamming the 'Secret passage door' He turned and looked at the pair of you's with a great, and wide grin. "Hello Princess! Hello Penny! I hope I'm not late for the wonderful ceremony."

Staring with wide open eyes, you were about to scream when Penny spoke. "Don't." Looking her way again, she simply smiled. "We just want in on your plan, and help you." She said ever so casually. It unsettled you, but made you a little calmer than before. "You know." Your voice was wavy. "Hell yeah-" "Shut it! You're scaring her," Penny hissed at the dirty blonde haired man.

"Alicent and Rhaenyra are both using you." Turning her gaze back to you, she saw the hurt swarming in your eyes. "They wouldn't do that. Especially Alicent." Aelyx sighed very loudly to the point you flicked your head towards him. Leaning against the wall behind him, he dipped his head and slowly said. "Well they have." Lifting his head slightly, he stared at you. "I don't believe you two. Especially a Lannister who's sneaking around!," You snapped at them both. Sending a sharp glare at Aelyx, you couldn't help but say such a hurtful thing you'd never imagine yourself doing.

"And you! You're a Lannister too, aren't you!? Only you have dirty blonde hair, actually now that I remember, you're the same one who was with us in the dragon pit! How could I forget?! Why don't you have pure golden hair!?....Are you....A bastard son of the Lannisters!?" Your rant made both of them go silent, processing your words. Aelyx was the first to react, leaning off of the walk, he came closer to you. Penny sat back, watching every move he was making.

Standing your ground, your face was becoming more distorted into someone who wanted to murder another being. Stopping just in front of you, he leaned his head down. "Actually. I'm the bastard son of Queen Alicent, and Ser Criston. Her sworn protector." Backing away, he stared down at you. You couldn't believe it. Alicent and Criston had a child together? Did Rhaenyra know of this? "Who knows?" Not the reaction they were expecting, but Aelyx answered anyway. "No one except for them."

Facing away from him, you held a hand over your mouth, and wrapped your free arm around yourself. You weren't sulking in a pit of shock, but rather surprised, and pl to be told this information. "If you don't believe that Rhaenyra and Alicent are using you, then you will believe me when I say that the night of your wedding was no coincidence." Penny added.

Turning back to them, you rushed over to Penny and sat right next to her. Aelyx followed and sat next to her, on the other side. "Tell me. But do I warn you, if you ever...EVER, lie to me. I will have you sent away. Both of you." The pair of them nodded in unison. "Speak." "The night of your wedding when you were dancing with Prince Aegon," You nod your head. "And then Jacearys took you from him," And you nod your head. "Do you know why?" You had a thought but needed it to be confirmed. So you shook your head no.

"Because his mother, Rhaenyra, told him to. Do you know she also told him to persuade you to take her side?" Your face immediately turned stone cold. Something inside you told you she was telling the truth, but then again, you didn't know this girl. "And Alicent. What about her?" Penny glanced at Aelyx. "I was in the room. Both Alicent and Criston were discussing the matter. Saying "It'll give us an advantage for war if it were to ever occur. We can use her dragon, and use her against her own family" They don't want you because they like you, but because they need another dragon, and more strength to their sides."

Aelyx and Penny both waited for your answer, or for anything. But you simply hummed. "Is that so?" Moving your attention to the skies outside, you showed no emotions whatsoever. "Yes. It's the truth Princess, I- we would never lie. We swear on it with our lives." Penny seemed to be pleading with you, not that you cared. You were too busy thinking about what to do with this new found information.

"I believe you, I do. I just don't trust you. Nor Aelyx." Getting up from where you sat, you looked at them both. "Look out into the skies." They applied and looked out. "That is where Dragons belong. Flying high in the air, freely, no ropes tying them down. And yet, here we are. About to go to war, be killed, and slaved to whoever wins this...unnecessary bloodshed.." Looking back at you, you were already staring at them.

"We are bringing these magnificent Dragons into our own wars. Using them as tools. We are nothing without Dragons, if I am not wrong. Without them, Aegon wouldn't have been able to conquer Westeros with his two wives Rhaenys and Visenya." Penny went to say something, but you cut her off. "When all of them die, we have nothing but ourselves. Just mere humans, that have been stripped from their glorious and feared title. The Targaryens."

Walking to the big wooden doors, you opened them, and then gestured for them to leave. "You will be allowed to enter back in here, if it is only important." They both stood and trotted towards you. Penny pulled her hood back on, and grabbed Ares's attention. "Hey! It's you w-" "Ares. It's fine, let these people return back home. They shall be let into my chambers from now on, only if it is important or if I demand of them." Ares hesitantly stepped aside, letting them pass by.

Only a few steps away did Penny stop and look at you. "You will be the one to save House Targaryen, my Princess." Giving a sly smile, she turned back around and walked off. Minerva's voice was heard behind you. "And what type of friends have you made?" acknowledging her presence, you let out a breathless sigh. "One's that'll be good to have by my side." Minerva smirked, and although you couldn't see it, you could sense it.

Ares was beside you, staring down at you for a little bit. He was good at hiding his emotions when he needed or wanted to, but he so desperately wanted to say "Don't trust them" And if you knew one thing about Ares, is that he's like a dog. Loyal, brave, cautious, bright, positive, but also fierce and intimidating. So all this combined will have him being very protective over you. "Do you trust them enough to run around the castle?" Minerva questioned. That's exactly what Ares was thinking. Glad she had asked it instead of him. Swiftly turning to face her, you lingered your gaze on her for a while, before answering.

"They know not to cross me. Now, Ares, will you please be a dear, and go let Daemon know." He dipped his head, and went on his way. When he was out of sight, Minerva brought up something that took you off guard. "He likes you." Choking on your own saliva, your head whipped right back to her. "I know, I know. He's a guard, and you're a Princess. Mix them together and you get exiled or worse executed. But truly, he does have feelings for you." Your eyes travel to the back of Ares's head, as he descends further and further away.

Snapping right out of it, you shook your head. "Never mention that again. He is..." You watch as he turns a corner. "He's my sworn protector and he'll be nothing more." Biting down on your tongue, you gulped. A new feeling bubbled inside of you. Was it because you found out that he has romantic feelings for you? Or was it because you didn't like him? No. This feeling, it felt good. Not bad.

Minerva could see right through you. She knew how you felt. Even if you had only met him, you've come to take a big interest in him, as he did you. "I'm gonna go change into a much lighter, and less tight dress. Then I'll be going for a walk around the gardens." "I'll wait for you, and accompany you to the gardens then." Minerva added too. You waved her off and said "No, I'd like to be alone." Not being able to tell you no, as you're the princess, she only said an "ok".

You give her one last smile before going inside your chambers and closing the door behind you.

"Someone Has Betrayed Me"

~~~~~~~~

Instagram - V_Guccciking

Tiktok - Im_Okie