BRING ME HIS HEAD

When Princesess Y/n Targaryen received the half heart of Prince Lucerys Targaryen, she no longer felt any remorse for the bloodshed she was about to cause. Different septers have said she had screamed the whole castle down in pain. Others said she had taken Drogon and flew straight to her sister. And most said she would take Balerion to King's Landing. None of which has been confirmed. 

I couldn't feel my legs. It was like I was becoming paralysed  with every breath I took. Brother. My dear half brother. How could you kill your kin?  I took the heart with me and left my chambers. Ser Ares looked stunned when you hurried past him. Not even acknowledging him. He followed close behind, as he could see the pain and distain on your soft features. 

Bursting into the battle room, the place you'd plan your wars and attacks, she found Daemon. His head snapped towards you, the sudden sound of desperate breathing catching his attention. 

"What is wrong Y/n?!" He stood and rushed to you, his arm found their way to the back of you, the other holding onto your fourarm. You clung onto damon, looking into his violet eyes. He noticed something in yours. Their was a change in the game. And he knew something bad would happen, not that he didn't mind, but he was worried she would lose her mind. 

"They killed my nephew. They killed Prince Lucerys...." Saying it outloud seemed to strike a nerve. Daemons expression became cold. His thoughts blank. They had done what? He thought. "Who?," He simply asked "Who killed him." Y/n never broke eye contact with him, everyone else in the room seemed shocked upon hearing what she had announced. 

"Aemond." Tears slowly fill her eyes. Her sweet self, slowly becoming even more broken. Daemon knew, that soon, she would become one of the most hated or loved targaryen in history. He knew, she would rewrite House Targaryen. All that is waiting, is for Lucerys's death to sink into her mind, implant itself there and slowly intoxicate her brain, eating at her until she dies. 

Daemon calmly sat her down on a chair, kneeling infront of her. "What shall you have me do my Queen." Looking like a little pubby waiting for his Queens command, he watched as she thought for a moment. "His head. Bring me his head." A smirk was shinning bright as ever on Daemons lips. Never has he ever thought she would command him to do such a thing. "As you wish my Queen." He places a smack peck on her forhead, before standing and leaving the Battle room, calling Ares and Minerva to also come with him on this journey. 

~

Princess Rhaenyra was distraught when she read the letter and was left with  her sons half heart. Her sweet boy, her child, was murdered in cold blood. Prince Jacerys had no clue on how to comfort his mother, as he too, was suffering. His little innocent brother, who wasn't born to be a soldier but a sweet boy, was killed. 

"Laenor. Go after Prince Aemond, my half brother. I don't care what it takes, I want to see him DEAD" 

Laenor looked at Rhaenyra, His eyes filled with doubt. "Are you sure this is what you want?" "Of course it fucking is. HE MURDERED MY DAMN CHILD" She snarled at him, as if the obvious wasn't in front of him. Sure, maybe she was losing her mind, but wouldn't you if you had lost your own blooded child?

"Alright then, as you wish my Queen..." He takes one last look at Rhaenyras distressed face before walking out and going to Seasmoke. 

~

The former mother Queen Alicent sat in her chambers, thinking of all the bad things that are now coming her way. Coming for her family. For their kingdom. Proven right. She heard two loud dragons, flying around Kings landing. Looking out the window, she saw not only Daemon and two other asailants, but Laenor. It seemed as if both men knew to work together, for once their would be an agreement between the two different teams. Kill Prince Aemond. 

As they surround kings landing, fear struck through Alicent. Aemond had left to Harrenhal to gain support, meaning that even her son Aegon, couldn't fight against the two. She watched as they overpowered the guards, burning most. 

As they land at the entrance of the kingdom, they get off of their dragons, both greeting each other with nods, wanting to get what they came for. "Here to kill that bastard Aemond I see" Daemon spoke, walking ahead of Laenor. "As are you." "Not only that, but his head. I'll hang it as a souviner in Y/n's chambers." Laenor gripped onto Daemons arm, stopping him from moving. Daemon looks back at him, his eyes warning him to let go, and he does. "If you take his head, I should be given the privilage to kill him." "Suit yourself" and so they continued into the big kingdom. 

King Aegon was awaiting for them in the throne room, his mother and wife beside him. As they waited they heard footsteps nearing the doors. And soon enough they were broken into by the two they call traitors to the crown. Aegon stands, mighty and tall. Although he wasn't feeling it all, he needed to be a king. 

"What brings you two traitors here? Are you finally surrendering? Bending the knee to the true heir, or should I say king?" Laenor gives into Aegons taunting and starts to walk towards him, he didn't make it far as Daemon held out a sword in front of him. "I will deal with this drunk king, and his cunt of a whore mother." Laenor sighs and lets Daemon walk forward. 

Only 10 steps between Aegon and Daemon. "Actually, we are here for your brother. He has a debt to be payed." Aegon only yawns and waves his hand. "I'm sorry to disappoint you dear uncle, but he's not here in Kings Landing. If I'm correct, you missed him actually." He starts to laugh.

He knew why they were here. Everyone knew why. "That won't do..." Daemon sighs and looks disappointed at the ground, before lifting his head with a smirk. "I guess you will be his replacement?" Aegons stare hardens as his insides starts to scream 'RUN' at him. "I mean, you're not much of a king. You drink every hour of the day and night, rape and sleep with other woman, You use your own wife as if shes just a breeding ground, and lastly but not least, your own mother thinks of you as a disgrace." Alicent starts to fiddle with her fingers. 

Aegon pulls out his sword and aims it at the rouge Prince. "You should watch your tongue!" Aegons belows. Anger infuriating him. "Believe me Aegon, even your own sister Y/n doesn't love you. Your attempts at getting her to ever marry you, are 0 as are your chances at finally becoming sobber." That was it. Aegon had lost it. He went running towards Daemon, His sword aimed for his head. He threw a strike towards Daemons head, hoping to seer it off, but Daemon, the great warriror he is, deployed it and stepped aside. Watching as Aegon missed and fell forward. 

"This will be interesting, let's see how well you can fight." 

"She will be mine."

Hi guys, sorry for the long break. Seriously. I'm glad I'm back to writing, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if theres any spelling mistakes, speaking in portuguese and writing in the language really made me forget my own Language. KKKKKKK(Laughing in portuguese) 

But I will see you guys later!!! Promise!

Instagram: Keisha.mackie