🤍meeting Roxanne 🤍

A little swearing
------------------------------------------------------------------
I walk out of the room with the unknown things that where looking at me.i started to walk down the hallway when a robot scared me half to death.

🗺️ please take this map

Jesus Christ you just scared me so bad!

🗺️free map.

I rolled my eyes and tried to go around the robot, but it kept moving in front of my way. I got very angry at the robot but I just swiped the map out of its hand and stormed off. I marched to rockstar row. I remember that roses uniform was gray and red so I looked up to find I was Infront of Roxanne's room. I pressed my key card to the scanner and the door swung open. I went in the stairwell and closed the door behind me. I walked up the stairs and got to a dark purple and gray room.i looked around the area but I didn't see rose anywhere but then I was pulled out of my thoughts.

🐺 Who the fuck are you!?

I jumped a little bit and turned to the water
------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what Roxanne looks like in my style

I jumped a little bit and turned to the water------------------------------------------------------------------This is what Roxanne looks like in my style

------------------------------------------------------------------
🐺I said who you think you are!

Sorry I was looking for rose!

🐺 Who is this rose you speak of?

*I described rose to Roxanne and she seems to be calming down a little bit*

🐺 So rose is her name!

Huh what

🐺She hasn't told me her name so I just call her caretaker. Well thanks for telling me her name and sorry for yelling at you.

Yah let's start over, I'm y/n.

🐺 Roxanne. Wait you have to take care of sun and moon?

I think so but I haven't even meet them yet.

🐺 Yah you won't meet them till they trust you.

Oh can you tell me why?

🐺Fine I'll tell you only because I don't have anything else to do.

Thank you Roxanne

🐺 What ever As long as you can keep a secret for me.

Um... Sure thing I can do that for you

🐺So... I like your friend rose.

What!? You guys would be so cute together!

🐺 Shh! She might here you!

I will keep your secret with me!

🐺 Ugh anyway sun and moon don't trust anyone anymore.

Why?

🐺 Well... every single time they got a caretaker they would get abused by them...

What that horrible thing to do to someone!?

🐺 Yeah tell me about it...

After a couple of minutes later me and Roxanne learned that we have a lot in common, and we didn't notice that rose came back.

🌹 Well....well....well...you two look like your getting along with each other.

Jesus Christ you scared me so much!

🐺Oh hello there my beautiful rosemary~

I look at rose and saw she was blushing and I knew that they liked each other,but I want to let them figure it out by them self's.

Well I'm going to go back to my work area

🐺&🌹Ok see you soon then!

I get up and think that (sun and moon was it?)
Was hungry, but the speakers came on."y/n please come to my office." I shrug and walked to the bosses office.