💘meeting the sunfish💘

I woke up on the couch and I decided that I wanted to go adventure the place but I wanted to go see Rosie first. I set up on the couch I walked over to the door I opened the door and I heard the water in the pool moving. I looked over at the pool and saw something peeking just above the metal rim when we made eye contact went back underneath the water. I just brushed It off and continued my way I went to the pool room store and I looked back at the pool before I opened the door and left.

Sun's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to the sound of someone walking around so it was curious. I went to the surface of the water and peeked above the metal rim there I saw I believe was the new caretaker. And honestly they looked pretty nice for a human. Maybe they're different than all the other caretakers. Suddenly my brother moon was behind me.

🌙 Sun what were you doing

☀️ Oh hi Moony I just wanted to see the new caretaker.

🌙 Fine you can do that but I don't want you talking to them.

☀️ But Moon they look nice.

🌙 Sun drop how many times have you said that about all caretakers.

☀️Um but that's not the point they look different than the others

🌙 Fine I'll give this one a chance since you like them so much have you even talked to them?

☀️ Well no but...

🌙 Sun it's your choice but I'm just saying if they hurt you I'm going to-

☀️ You're going to do if you did to all the others?

🌙 Yes...
—————————————————————————