💚moon?💚

I woke up at 4:00am and I got up and went to the bathroom to check up on moon. Well being 4 in the morning it didn't surprise me that he was sleeping. I looked at his tail and saw that he had white stuff peeking out from under his scales and on his underbelly they had a greenish-black tips.
I got back to my bed and called the number the boss give me for the vet.

💢❔Hello?

Um Hi?

💢❔Do you know what time it is!

Yes and i'm sorry but I saw something weird on moon.

❔ Moondrop?

Yes

❔Well go on I never get calls for moon or sun

Yes uh well there's white stuff peeking out from under his scales and his underbelly scales have greenish-black tips.

❔Hmm it sounds like he might have scale rot.(no I didn't make it up go to Google and search it up)

What!?

❔ Don't worry I coming over right now.

Ok do I need to unlock the front doors?

❔No I have my own keys but thanks.

*Call ended*

After 10 minutes later
—————————————————————————
This is the vet

I make her form the Ramon emoji 🙃—————————————————————————I went out of the pool room and in the hallway and saw a woman in a big sweater and sweat pants

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I make her form the Ramon emoji 🙃
—————————————————————————
I went out of the pool room and in the hallway and saw a woman in a big sweater and sweat pants. she ran to me and asked where was Moondrop's tank is located at.

Oh I'm the one that called you.

❔What?! You look so young and beautiful?!

Um thanks (blushes a little bit)

❔ Anyway where's moon?

I have him in my room!

❔Wait he let you get close to him?

Yah why are you so shocked about it?

❔Well moon and sun don't like people getting to close to them.

Well sure moon snapped at me when I tried to heal up his tail but he did eventually let me help.

❔HE LET YOU TOUCH HIM!?

YES JESUS CHRIST!!!

❔Do you know what that means!?

No?!

❔That means he trusts you.

And why is that special?

❔Moon hates everyone and everything If someone else touch they would be dead!

Um that would be good to know before I touch him!

❔No one told you about that?

No, anyway we still need to help him!

❔Sorry I got distracted.

We walked in my room and what to the bathroom and moon was still sleeping in the tub

❔Can you please wake him up

Why me?

❔I never got this close so if I wake him up he would kill me on the spot.

Fine but if I get hurt you're going to be at fault.

❔ I'm really think you're going to be fine

I take a deep breath and I walk over to the sleeping siren and poke his face all he did was scrunches his nose. I gulped and poke him again and he roll over. I was thinking about how to wake him up and I thought about pulling on his fins but that would be way to mean. I looked at him sleeping so soundly and I made me feel wrong to wake him up. I brushed his head fin by accident and he woke up and grabbed my wrist and sunk his nails in my skin.

Oww! Moon stop your hurting me!

He sundenly let my wrist go and whimpered softly and backed up a little bit.