would you like to help?

Hello everybody that's reading this book I was thinking that I've read most of the books that I prefer and the writer never really contacts or really reach out to see what the readers would like so that's why I'm doing this because I want to see what all your suggestions are quote on quote questions and technically if you're lucky enough or if there's not many of you that decide to do this that's perfectly fine but I will take take your idea or question and turn it into a chapter that you would like to see in the book so hopefully I do get a lot of suggestions and don't worry I do have multiple chapters that I've written out still tweaking a few things but it's just for future chapters just in case like backups if I don't have any ideas or I get writer's block and technically it would help me a lot because they'll be nice for you to suggest something and I can write a whole page or a couple pages about it and my story that if you really enjoy my story and you really want to see your work in it then go ahead also by the way I will give you the whole credit to that chapter so remember that there's going to be chapters coming on along the way and that I care for you very deeply and I hope that you have a very nice day wherever you are!