💚 finding the cause 💚

So what do you think cause the rot?

🏥Well I'm not entirely sure but knowing the people who work with sun&moon it could be from abuse, stress, or unclean enclosure.k

Ok then I'll check the I'll go inside the pool and see if it is the cause of the Illinois.

🏥Ok but I going to wait for you to get back before I go to them.

Fine Sense your scared of them.

I see another door in the wall and I went over and opened it up and I saw diving gear. I grab the diving gear and I took my clothes off and put the wetsuit on and then the air tank system. I took the mouth filter out.

Hey um I never got your name?

🏥Oh right my name is Lucy.

Ok Lucy can you watch my stuff before I go into the tank?

🏥Sure thing

Thank you. Lucy

I look at the tank and I put the mouth filter back in my mouth. I jumped in the tank and swam down and saw that the tank was absolutely filthy. I felt like vomiting but all in did was think about how awful they were treated too live in this Filth. I swam all the way back up to the surface of the tank.i then climb up the pool ladder and took the mouth filter out.

The pool is probably the best reason for the rot.

🏥Well I guess we can clean up the pool.

Well that would be great.

Then we herd the kettle let out a scream to let us know that the tea was done. we both went in and I heard a hiss. I went to the bathroom and saw moon holding sun to his chest and sun was crying on moon chest.

🌙What the hell made that noise!?

Sorry I forgot that you don't know what a kettle is.

☀️it sounded like it was in pain!

It's not in pain it's not even alive.

🏥Hay I got the tea but it's very hot so be careful with it.

Thank you for bringing the tea in.

I poured the tea in the tub and the water turned a little bit brown.

🏥 Hmmm I'm going to get some more tea.

I'll come with you to help

Me and Lucy went to the table with the cup from earlier. We took the kettle and made 6 more cups of tea and we poured the tea in a huge coffee mug and kept doing it until we had 6 huge coffee mugs full of tea and brought it back to the bathroom and set the mugs down and pulled out the drain plug and the water left. I could tell that sun and moon where a little uncomfortable but I plug the tub back up and poured chilly water in.and poured the 6 coffee mugs full of tea in the tub and the tub was Golden dark brown color because of the tea. I put my hand in the water and felt it was very warm. I went back out and got two cups of warm tea and brought it back to the bathroom for the boys.

Here you go!

🌙&☀️What is this?

It's tea you drink it.

Moon grabbed the cup and sniffed it.

🌙 It smells okay I guess.

Moon took a sip and tasted it

🌙It doesn't taste bad

He then sipped it again and I handed the other cup to sun.

☀️Thank you caretaker.

You know I have a name right

🌙We know that we aren't that dumb.

☀️And you haven't told us your name yet!

Right sorry I'm y/n it's been nice to meet you guys.

🏥And i'm Lucy.

☀️You both have beautiful names!

Thanks sun

🌙By the way did you find out what caused the rot.....