Four

I finished up and quickly drove home. I locked the front door and raced up to my room without looking at anything but the stairs and the floor in front of me.

I opened my door and slammed it behind me, I slowly slid down my door and loudly squealed. I had so many thoughts running through my mind.

Why did he choose me? Am I that cool? Or did he just need someone to show up, like a random extra?

My heart slightly became warm thinking about how after just 1 stream with Karl, and other guys gave him the good vibes to invite me to something that big. That's so...wow.

I picked myself up and got ready to pack a bag since Karl did message the details after he called, I was to drive and meet Karl at the warehouse where most of the filming goes. He also said he didn't know what challenge I would go through so he advised dressing comfortably just in case. That's sweet.

I laid back on my mattress and stared at the ceiling for a good few minutes with soft melodic music in the background. It helped me pack easier. I had to tell my mom about this trip but I honestly don't feel like I have to. She will just make it a problem more than an opportunity.

I hope I don't embarrass or make myself look dumb in the video, I can carry myself easily with conversations since I always love to talk to people but it doesn't mean I always want to talk, you know?

I sighed and got ready for bed and set a few alarms knowing that I wouldn't wake up to just one, I yawned and knocked out the minute my head hit the pillow.

RING! RING! RIN-

I slammed my finger on the Stop button on my phone and got up groggily and did my morning routine and chose to put my hair up in a soft bun and put some strands in front of my face to nicely shape it more. Keeping what Karl had said about dressing comfortably, I chose to wear tight flare leggings and a jumper and paired them with some chunky sneakers. I lastly put on some jewelry and some mild makeup, but as a girl, I don't really know that much about it so I stuck with my trusty mascara and mild eyeliner.

I grabbed the small bag that I was bringing with me and headed downstairs and slowly crept down the stairs to avoid making too much noise. I successfully made it downstairs and slowly opened the door and before I even had the chance to shut it behind me, a hand swung it back open.

"Where do you think you're going, missy?" My mom spat at my face as I groaned and sighed heavily, I did not want to be late for the recording, god that would be so embarrassing. 

"Ma, I will be gone for maybe two days max to a friend's house. I'm gonna be late so can I go?" I tried to sound nice but it just came out blunt and forced. I could see her face get more stern but before she opened her mouth to say anything else I just looked at her and swung the door closed. 

I hurriedly opened my car door and started my car. I didn't even have the chance to put on my seatbelt before I sped off quickly, I'm gonna regret doing that when I get back home. My phone started ringing aggressively and I quickly glanced and softly sighed softly knowing it was Karl and not my mother. 

"Hey! I'm on the way actually, how are you?" I questioned as I noticed that I will make it to the recording just in time without having to put off time. I heard a soft chuckle from the other end and I heard him reply.

"You big goofball! I can see your face furrowed! What happened? Are you alright?" His voice came out joking but turned soft near the end and it caught my voice in my throat. I coughed lightly before nodding and going back to the road and placing my phone on my passenger seat so he wouldn't be able to see my face anymore.