sixteen

"Aye! What the actual fuck man!" Tommy's loud voice shouted from the room.

"Tommy! Stop yelling so much man, it's alright we still got a chance at this," Tubbo interjected as he held a small nervous smile as he tried fixing their mistake.

"Tubbo my brother. We're fucked." Tommy sadly noted.

I chuckled softly as I laid the batter down in a tin that Karl was holding in place for me. We both decided to make a small square cake for the joke of Minecraft. We decided to decorate it as a unique block, the jukebox! The other pairs had not had such a fun time as I and Karl did.

George and Wilbur argued the whole time as George wanted to do a cake at first then Wilbur decided to sabotage his plan and do brownies instead causing a whole mess of food and ingredients on the floor near their spot.

The British duo decided to do small cookies with decorations of real-life people. They were currently baking theirs already but I quickly glanced over at them without them noticing and saw their cookies were almost all broken in pieces. They put the cookies for too long but they still looked edible in my opinion.

I glanced down and gently licked the spoon that was scooping the batter and made sure to not let it back in the tin because of germs. I held the spoon in my hand and turned my body towards the stream to make a little break time of the baking to chat with the chat quickly.

"Who do you guys think will win?" I curiously asked as I leaned over to read some of the comments.

'tommy! tubbo!'

'nah George and Wilbur lost already'

'jenni!! woo!'

I laughed softly before swinging the spoon with me and heading back to my corner with Karl. "Oi! Who fucking said me and George lost? We still got it, chat!" Wilbur hollered as he struggled to beat the batter harshly but fast. George frantically tried to shove him off and take matters into his own hands.

They both looked like children, it's amazing.

"Stop fucking mixing!"

"You're a dick head! You're a dick head! You're a dick head!" George repeated as his high pitch voice started to holler over Wilbur.

I looked over at Karl who was staring at me fondly as I made a small face at him and he burst out laughing. The other duos didn't pay that much attention as they were struggling to bake their goods. I grabbed the tin and gently placed it into our own oven and set the timer for 35 minutes. I placed my phone down and leaned on my forearms on the kitchen counter and before I could place the spoon that still had the batter in my mouth, someone gently grabbed it from me.

"Hey!"

Karl giggled as he grabbed the spoon and raised it to his own mouth and took a big swoop from the frosting that was on it. That action was innocent and in a joking matter but the thought was lingering in my mind.

Did anyone in chat notice that I never cleaned the spoon after I licked it myself...

And to my demise chat did notice. The whole comment section was spamming, 'Ayo? Karl?' and all of us laughed it off and hoped no one else brought it up if we just kept ignoring it. We all went back to our baking spots and I softly nudged Karl's shoulder with mine.

"Be careful, dimwit," I joked gently.

"Oh honk! That's my bad." He scratched his neck sheepishly before playing with my fingers as we leaned on the counter and waited for the timer to set off. Everyone else was decorating at this point but seeing how their creations were looking I was fine with waiting.