Nine

I was anxiously playing with the hem of Karl's jumper since we were still currently hugging. He was rambling on about something and I was sorta paying attention but I was too nervous. It just happened so fast and I don't know how much longer I could handle it. Before I knew it, I scrambled off him and rushed out of the cabinet. 

A loud thud was heard as I rolled on the floor. Thankfully no one had actually heard it and I shuffled to my feet. I looked down at Karl and met his eyes. He had a gentle expression as he stared at me confusingly.

"Sorry. It just got too much for me." I apologized as I sat down in front of the cabinet and fiddled with my fingers. I heard him shuffle around in the cabinet and he got out of the cabinet. 

"Wh-What are you doing, Karl?" I asked curiously as he signaled for me to go back inside the hiding spot.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable Jenni. I just got too excited and got over myself. Won't happen again." He said gently, ruffled his hair, and anxiously tapped his foot on the floor.

I looked up at him and shook my head, "Don't apologize. It was no one's fault." I smiled at him and scooted over to my previous spot and tried to get him to join me again, but he didn't budge. 

"I think I'm just gonna go hide somewhere else. Don't get caught, dummy!" He rushed away and before I could say anything to respond he was gone out of my sight. I sighed and placed my head on my hands and grumbled to myself.

God. I need help. Slowly but surely I can do more though.  

The last ring to signal the last stage of the challenge rang and it came down to me, Karl, and Sapnap. We were hiding really well since this game has fone over an hour long. I was currently nibbling on my fingers and hoped that I would win. 

The last cash prize that both and Karl won was saved in my account until I decide what was my final decision. I was planning to move out and get a small apartment in North Carolina but that would mean leaving Sapnap and my family. As much as I despise my mother, I feel horrible leaving her. 

I looked down at my thighs and just let out a big sigh, before realizing my mistake I heard the store door open loudly. My eyes widened and I slapped my hand over my mouth to silence my breathing. 

"Yo I'm being for real. I heard someone breathe in here!" Chandler screamed out and I heard the other members scurry around the store to try and find me. I grew more anxious as I heard their footsteps scramble around in a rushed manner. Sounds of people shoving clothing racks around and stomping were heard all over me. 

I heard someone's footsteps walk toward the cash register and I shut my eyes closed and hoped they wouldn't open the cabinet underneath. To my despise, someone fondled the handle and slowly opened it.

I made eye contact with Chandler. My breath hitched slightly and my eyes widened. He excitedly rushed to say that he found me but before he could even say a word, someone's voice came from Jimmy's walkie-talkie.

"KARL AND SAPNAP HAD BEEN FOUND! JENNI WON!" Chris's voice came threw and I rushed out of the cabinet and screamed loudly.

"FUCK YEAH!" I jumped around and happily clapped my hands as I nodded jokingly to Chandler he glared at me jokingly before joining me. We made our way to where everyone else would be gathered and I was so giddy and happy. Again? Now I have to move out, for real.

"Jenni! How do you feel? You just won again!" Jimmy exclaimed as he walked over to me and pointed the camera at me. I smiled and waved my hands around before saying, "I'm just shocked none of you dumbos found me earlier. Worst crew am I right?" I finished with a light joke and laughed softly.