Ten

(TW: heavy drinking, self-h$rm mentions) read with caution <3

I woke up to a hand still holding onto mine tightly and I slowly opened my eyes and stared at Karl's soft expression. He was deep in sleep and his mouth did small noises to indicate he was still sleeping. He was too good to be true. I wanted to hug him and kiss him and do those cringy couple of things but I couldn't even bring myself to do it. I can't physically at least. 

I want a relationship with him and I know I do like him, it's difficult to love someone when your love languages are so different. I put my thoughts on pause as I started to feel uncomfortable with the warmth that his hand was giving to my own. I gently pulled away and scoot myself around to lie on my opposite side. 

I felt horrible but I can handle so little. Baby steps but it hurt every time I pull away. I sighed softly before closing my eyes and deciding to go back to sleep some more. Unknowingly the boy on my other side was awake the whole time and held a small frown on his own face. 

It was time for all of us three to stream and even when it was so early in the morning we all still had the energy to stream. We were gonna play board/card games and see whoever wins the most games gets to do whatever they want. Limitations were already placed. I desperately wanted to go to an amusement park and even tho North Carolina isn't that exciting they had some good parks with rollercoasters and such. 

I and Sapnap decided to take the whole day to just hang out with Karl so we weren't worried about going home as soon as possible. The Mr. Beast video filming set had tired us all but we still enjoyed doing it. 

We sat down on the ground in the living room and we were sorting the games out and taking turns choosing which games are worth competing against. We decided to play checkers, monopoly, and a card game called 'you laugh, you drink'. We set up the stream and allowed Karl to do his intro. 

He signaled us to walk into the frame and both Sapnap and I walked over to the camera and waved. "Hi, guys!" I waved my hands around and I glanced at the chat and saw a lot of hate already.

'L jenni'

'bruh again'

'ew'

I awkwardly chuckled and tried my best to ignore the chat and kept a mental note to watch what I say while being on stream. Knowing that the hate is mostly trolling doesn't matter much to me but it also can affect my streams and my income comes from that. I can't risk that. 

I felt Karl's gaze towards me and I tried to ignore it as I went back to my sitting spot on the floor and neatly laid out the games in order as to how we were gonna play. The first game was checkers. Since were three people we were playing 1v1 then who wins out three plays the next then that's the winner. 

The first ones up were Sapnap and me, I honestly felt a little nervous. I was decent at board games but I wasn't top-notch impressive so I knew I had to be careful. I didn't want either of them to win the whole gaming session only because I don't know what they would pick for their prize. Knowing both of them though, it was probably gonna be something really embarrassing. 

I clapped my hands and held a hand out towards Sapnap to allow him to handshake my own as a way to a fair game. He laughed and shook my hand, "You're so dumb Jenni, you're ready to be owned?" He cocked his head to the side and held a tight smirk.

I took my hand off harshly jokingly, "You're gross. You're done bud." I shrugged and giggled gently. Laughter was heard behind me and I glanced and met eyes with Karl who had his hands covering his face, it seems like he does that a lot.