Chapter 5- Breaking Point

Dipper grabbed the boy's hand with much force making him scream and release his grip from Mabel.

The other two boys tried to stop him but it was no use, Dipper kicked the one in the left from his stomach and punched the other boy in his face.

The boy tried to punch Dipper with his spare hand but Dipper quickly grabbed it by his other hand with reflex.

The whole crown was looking at them, they only notice when the bullied kid stands up.

Dipper's both hands were surrounding the boy's now. The boy was screaming in pain, Dipper not stopping, putting much and much force.

Crack

There was a crack sound heared, it had came from the boy. He screamed in pain, Dipper snapped out of it and let the boy go.

The boy was unavable to move his hands, he continued screaming. Someone called the police. Mabel looked at him with widened eyes of disbelief.

"What have I done"

Dipper said, looking at his hands with a blank expression. Police sirens and shouts of the crown were heared.
...

Bill got kicked out of this memory too. He was speechless. Dipper had gone insane afterall and now he knew his breaking point, it was not being able to protect the ones he loves.

Bill got what he wanted, although he wanted to know what happened next he decided to leave his mind.

He snapped his fingers and returned back to the reality. When he did so, Dipper woke up.

For Dipper, it was like waking up from a nightmare, remembering the past. Guiltness, that was what he felt. He sat in egg position not even caring his cage was gone.

Bill wanted to do something new. He talked to the boy by sending sound waves to his mind.

"You're quite interesting kid"

"Bill get out of my mind!"

Dipper shouted. Bill laughed, the voice of Bill's laughter echoed in the boy's mind, he groaned.

"Now pinetree let's talk seriously"

Bill said, Dipper didn't like where this was going. Bill made the cage appear again. Bill had a perfect plan, he made a fake bubble of a vision appear.

Dipper watched the bubble, Mabel was there. She was walking happily in a street, alone. She came to a dead end.

She walked in the opposite way but three boys stopped her. Dipper immediately recongized them, they were the same kids, his bullies.

"Hey cupcake"

One of them called, Mabel looked disguasted and tried to leave but they stopped her.

"Leaving so soon?"

The one in the left asked.

"Let me go!"

Mabel shouted, causing the one in the right to cover her mouth.

"Want to watch more?"