Chapter 9- Unfortune

48 days has passed. 48 days since Dipper was captured, 46 days after making the second deal, 44 days since he discovered the glyps in the book.

The world was not dying down, Bill was waiting. He might have made a couple changes but his killing count wouldn't pass fingers of a hand.

Date: 31/08/2022
Place: The Pyramid of Bill Cypher's

The sun has just rose. It was the start of a new day. Everyone was waking up slowly, the people were used to the change of sky even though scientists couldn't explain it.

And there was Dipper, who hasn't got any sleep. He didn't know when was the last time he slept, he couldn't remember. The demon was preventing him from sleeping, not allowing him to faint from tiredness.

He rubbed his one eye which was seen, on top of his dark purple eye-bags. He messed with his hair and looked around the pyramid.

Nothing new. Bill had left him alone again. He was giving him a torture of solitude. The young brunette boy didn't mind tho- he could use this time for reading the book!

By now, he had completely turned the glyps visible. He didn't need the knife anymore. He was reading the book from time to time, basically every other day.

He knew most of the book unfortunate- ly but he learned some new informations about the dream demon which he was glad.

One thing he learned was 'break of a deal'. When one side breaks a deal then the other person who made the deal would decide what to do with the deal breaker. Like a duel for a time-wish.

Umfortunately for Dipper, he was too busy with thinking of all of this when he forgot what day this was...

Place: Mystery Shack

Two knocks were heared on the door of Mabel Pines, the 'remaining' twin. Mabel was inside, sitting on her bed; in the opposite of the abandoned bed, yet she didn't reply.

So the person came in, it was her gruncle Stan. The funny con-man before it all happened. He was carrying a plate underneath of a fork and a slice of chocolate cake.

When he saw his gret niece he let out of a sigh and walked towards her before leaving the plate in the nightstand and sitting beside her. He noticed she was looking at her twin's bed.

"He would want you to be happy"

He wasn't exactly sure what to say but still reassured, he had been in this situation too.

"Whater he would want or not I can't. Not after knowing I could save him, take his place"

Mabel replied, sounding clear but broken inside. Stan flinched, her cheerfulness was gone; no hope was in this sentence, no words leading to any kinds of determination.

"Please come downstairs, people miss you"

He said and standing up from the bed, he left the room after looking at her for a last time before closing the door.

The girl got downstairs befıre even changing into fancy clothes. When she walked down the stairs everyone gave her a hug, celebrating 'her' birthday.

What is meant by everyone is: Ford, Stan, Soos, Wendy, Candy and Grenda.
Soos and her girlfriend, Melody got married but he still visited the Shack from time to time, on the other hand Wendy was still single as pringle and helping her father cutting down woods etc. but she came over every week.

No one was told what happened to Dipper. Why would they even gain from telling them? And for Ford it was just putting someone else in danger. It was getting on Mabel's nerves now.

"Hey dude, where is Dipper?"

Soos asked, towards to the female twin.

"Yeah where is he?"

Wendy directed the question again. Mabel was about to reply but was hold back by her gruncle Ford.

"He is staying in Piedmont for a.. summer camp"

"Oh, that's unfortune"

Wendy mummbled, Mabel flenched her wrists and-

"Yeah it is REALLY unfortune! Dipper got captured by Bill and hell knows what he is doing to him! He is a hero, saved us all yet you lie about him!"

Mabel broke down into tears, Wendy and Soos were shocked, both sharing widened eyes.

"There is nothing we can do Mabel, I miss him I really do but you have to face the reality, he isn't coming back"

Stan Ford said, his twin was looking to his feet not wanting to get in the argument.

"Shut up!"

Mabel snapped, causing him to flinch. She stromed out to her room, upstairs.

"If Dipper is captured then why the hell don't you think a way to save him!?"

Wendy shouted madly pointing her index finger towards the older twins, ignoring what just happened.

"How did this all happen?"

Soos asked, he was dumbfounded. So Stan Lee explained everything, not letting his twin interrupt him.

Whilst Mabel hugged to her legs on upstairs, her room. She locked the door so she could not hear the shouts from downstairs and no one could come in.

"I am sorry, Dipper. I wish I could be with you"

She called out. Her pupils shrunk when she remembered something, the second deal:

"But you stay away from my family forever, let them live their lives however they want"

That was it! A loophole!