Chapter 11- Blue Bubble

Ford, Stan, Soos, Wendy and Mabel. They came by the method they used first. Bill wasn't surprised, he was expecting them but they were, they saw Bill in his human form afterall.

"Bill?"

Ford asked, the demon's face couldn't be seen since he was facing other way. But he was too obvious becuase of his hair and clothes. And how could it be a human inside of the pyramid without being captured to Bill.

"One and only, Bill Cipher. What you got a deal or something?"

He said with no emotion, saying the last sentence harshly. He turned back, allowing them to see his face.

"We want to live with Dipper!"

Mabel shouted, not caring about Bill's human form. Bill chuckled out of anger.

"And what makes you thing he wants to come back?"

He asked, using his last hope actually. He just made it up. The group flinched for a moment. The demon was lying, Dipper ,of course, would want to come back wouldn't he?

"Where is he!? We can ask him!"

Wendy shouted, Bill smirked and snapped his fingers. A human appeared, it was Dipper. He looked stunning like he was treated nicely.

"Hi Bill!"

He said, Mabel's mouth gaped open. Stan gave out a 'Kid?' whisper. They weren't expecting Dipper warm up to Bill.

"Hello pinetree. Look your family and friends came!"

He cooed, looking towards them so Dipper did too.

"Long time no see!"
Dipper said, smiling.

"Now, I am asking you. Would you rather go back to your old life or stay with me?"

"I want to stay"
He said.

"Did you brainwash him!?"
Ford shouted.

It was surprising no one noticed the glowing blue bubble inside of the room they were in, what more surprising was Soos was the first one to notice it.

"Hey dudes what is that?"
He asked pointing over the bubble. Mabel smiled in victory.

"This isn't the real Dipper! Give us our Dipper back now"

Mabel said. Bill made the fake Dipper dissappear into thin air before growling madly.

"No!"

He shouted, then the room was covered in white flashes, so bright that they had to close their eyes.

"You broke the laws of AXOLOTL, Bill Cipher"

A low pitched sound was heared, after that a scream belonging to no other than Bill himself.

Then they could open their eyes, now once the white light was gone. Bill was not in the sight. A silver hand-mirror was standing where he was.

Mabel reached over it and grabbed the mirror. She saw Bill banging over the mirror's glass but couldn't break it.

Shocked, Mabel showed it to others.

"Is he trapped?"

Mabel asked. They all looked clueless but Ford.

"When a side doesn't complete their side of deal the other deal maker decides what to do with them"
He answered.

"But Dipper is in that bubble"

Soos said, he finally spoke. Maybe he didn't talk before becuase he was scared or couldn't come up with words.

"Well duh"

Bill said. Or at least they heared him. Mabel looked inside the mirror, he really spoke, could he hear them?

"Here get the key"

Bill cooed, smirking in a sarcastic tone. He snapped his fingers and a key appeared in Mabel's other hand.

"Why are you helping us?"

She asked, Wendy talked before he didn't have a chance to reply.

"It could be a trap!"
She said, stereotypical.

"Well believe me or not I don't care"
He said, sticking his tongue out. Mabel gave a 'ew' look.

"Hey, we can break him if he's lying"
Stan Lee said. Clever idea indeed. Now Bill was inside of a mirror meaning he could be broken.

"Like I said, I don't care"
Bill said.

"Hey we gotta save Dipper first then we can deal with him"
Lee said.

They all agreed with him. First thing first they had to save Dipper. They had been apart for weeks and hell knows what the demon did to the poor boy.

"I am bringing you with me"
Mabel said.

"Pfft alright"
Bill said as he rolled his eyes.
Mabel walked to the giant blue bubble with a pinetree symbol on. She gulped. Ford arrived next to her and hold her hand. He was followed by his twin, Wendy and Soos.

"We are coming Dipper"
She said as she broke the chains by opening the keyhole with the key. The chains fell to the ground, luckily far away enough so it didn't hit them.

Then they entered the bubble, starting their journey on finding Dipper.