OS-Virat's letter to Sai

After Sai denied their relationship in Mahabaleswar during Aniversary Virat was very much hurt. So when Samrat came back home and forgave him, he decided to set Sai free and make her happy. He volunteered to be part of a task force made for a high-risk secret mission. For this 2-3 month long mission he needs to stay in a criminal's den in distinguish and very low chance of returning home safely. He lost his wish to live so he is going on a suicidal mission where there is a life risk every minute. But before leaving for the uncertainty he wrote a letter to Sai which he emptied his heart and told whatever he wanted to say Sai. He left the letter on Sai's study table and left without telling anything to anybody anything as he instructed his office to inform his home.

Sai got up as usual and was packing a bag for college when she noticed a letter on her table. she opened the letter and saw Virat's handwriting. she sat down on the bed and started to read

Sai,

My love, my sweetheart Sai. Sai I love you, I love you from the core of my heart. I have wanted to tell you this for a long time. I tried also but situations never allowed me to say this in person.

(Sai was shocked to read that her Virat Sir loves her. her eyes were moist to read that. she read and read that again. she never thought that this can happen. She always thought that she was a responsibility to him. he loves Pakhi didi as he promised her. she remembered the only words that Virat sir told her during their marriage. that's why she never allowed him to come emotionally close to her. she remembered his behavior in Holi and on their anniversary and felt bad that she ruined everything. She knew that she was developing feelings for Virat Sir, her husband, and that's the reason she was rude to him so that she doesn't expect anything from him and break her heart. she never ever imagined that her Virat can love her back also. she smiled imagining their happy life together. and started to read further)

There were many things I wanted to convey to you but when you were in front of me I couldn't but before I leave for uncertainty I want to tell you everything that is in my mind and heart. I don't I will ever get a chance to meet you or not but I wanted to tell you everything.

(After confessing his feelings for her Virat is leaving her, he is going for uncertainty means he is risking his life. he told that they may not meet the only meaning is that he is going to suicide. she started to cry all this happen because of her stupidity if only she gave him chance to tell his heart's content in Mahabaleswar. they could have live happily like a normal couple now. She started to see blur due to tears. but she wept her tears and started to read today she will know everything he wants to convey to her nothing can come between it.)

Sai you think that I have feelings for Pakhi but that is not true. I want to clarify everything regarding that. before my posting at Garchiroli as ACP, I went to worship Lord Shiva with Sunny. there I met Patralekha who helped me by lending her power bank. I thanked her and parted away. Sunny wanted to attain a 2 days Yoga session in a nearby resort. There we met with Pakhi again and she showed interest in me. I was schooled it an all-boys missionary school, boys college, and then Police academy. I never got a chance to know girls properly. so when a beautiful charming jovial helping nature lady showed interest I felt proud of myself and felt attraction or say infatuation. Sunny was there to push me more towards her and he said I fell in love with her which I believed. At that time I didn't know what is love and how wonderful this feeling is so I thought of attraction as love. suddenly I got an emergency call to join immediately so I left without telling her anything only we exchanged the number. somehow I lost the number and the whole incident took a backseat in my mind. I got a call from her but couldn't recognize her and she blocked my number. I thought the chapter was closed and I was okay with it. Now I know if it was the love I would have moved hell and heaven to search for her.