Sai's feelings and determination

This os is the sequel to Sairat Os- Virat's letter. 

Sai was devastated after reading Virat's letter. She wanted to see him, wanted to hug him and tell him that she loves him, she loves him a lot, she is possessive about him. She frantically searched for her phone and found it on the table. She dialled Virat's number but it was switched off. 

She went to DIG sir's office to meet him and ask about Virat. But he was out of the station. She tried every contact she could pull to know about Virat and his whereabouts but there was no success. She came back home frustrated and sad. 

When she returned home she heard that the department of police send an official message that Virat has gone for a secret mission and for that reason he will be unavailable for few months. when he will be free he can call him but they can't call him. They have also been told that they cant get his whereabouts. 

After listening, she broke down completely. she ran to her room and started to cry. She really hates her for what she has done. She very well understood what havoc she has done. She with her insecurity and attempt of protecting her own heart from breaking she has hurt him very badly.

She remembered her own words and was really ashamed of herself. Her father has brought up as a humble and polite person but she failed him. She never ever thought that she could behave with someone like this. But she did she with that person who loves her unconditionally after her father, whom she loves. 

Sai cried and said continually "Virat sir please come back. I love you Virat Sir please come back to me. I want to leave my whole life with you. Please come back Virat Sir."

Samrat was passing by Sai's room and entered, seeing her all broken. He asked her "what happened Sai?"

Hearing the affectionate voice Sai again broke into fresh tears. She along with her hiccups told him the whole incident. She showed him the letter. And also handed him the letter Virat left for him. 

Samrat wanted to read the letter immediately but for him now his first priority is Sai, his sister. He told her "Sai crying is not the solution. I will use all my connections and will pull all the strings to know about Virat's whereabouts. You just determined yourself that you need to confess your true feelings and melt him. He may behave a bit rude." 

Sai was ready to face his rage and all rude behavior. She determine herself she will pour all her feelings as soon as she will meet him. 

Seeing Sai settling Samrat finally left for his own room to read the letter and deal with his own guilt for misunderstanding his brother.