Sai's mission confession

After a lot of trying and using all his connections, finally Samrat was able to get information about Virat's whereabouts. He immediately told Sai who was in cloud nine knowing that now they can go to Virat. 

Later Samrat informed Mohit and Sunny who were also worried for Virat. This time, Virat hasn't contacted Sunny also in this one and half months. 

One evening these 4 met in the terrace of Chavan Nivas. They plan to go to Virat's quarter. Virat's birthday was coming in a few days so they planned to celebrate Virat's birthday there and two people were determined to resolve all the misunderstandings. 

As usual Patralekha spied their secret meeting and informed the elders. So Bhabani Kaku ordered Samrat to take Patralekha and Karishma also. Ashwini tried to stop but failed. So without any other option all started their journey one day before Virat's birthday. 

When they reached Virat's quarter Virat was not there. He was in his police station. 

 The young boy who was the cook cum domestic help at once recognised them as he has seen pictures of many of them. As soon as Sai entered she took charge of the house with Karishma. And the boy named Joy was too ready to listen to all the instructions of Sai. 

Patralekha again and again said that Sai should not do this. Virat will not like this invasion in his privacy and blah blah. Samrat finally shouted at her to make her stop her nonsense. Sai along with Karishma and Joy prepared lunch for everybody and also made preparations for midnight celebration of Virat's birthday. 

Virat was surfing internet in police station of this small town where he was residing for last 1 and half months for a secret mission. His mission was completed 2-3 days ago. He has successfully captured the racket involved with poaching and smuggling, so his work here also finished. He is not ready to go back to Nagpur so he was searching for unsolved cases of Maharashtra so he can ask for a transfer there to solve the case. At that time he got the news that his family arrived at his quarter. 

He was shocked to know that. How they know about him being here? He has not informed anyone and asked his department to keep it secret from the public. He went to his quarter using the shortcut. 

He was entering his bunglow from behind so his eyes fell on the kitchen and he was speechless seeing the view. His love, his wife, his Sai was there cooking in his kitchen. Her blue salwar was stuck with her skin in sweat. Her hair is tied in a high bun and a few drops of seat is tickling from her face. He stood there to assure himself that he was not dreaming. He was missing her so first he thought he was hallucinating but later when he saw Karishma cutting vegetables a few meters away and Joy following Sai like a puppy he knew he was not dreaming or hallucinating. 

Sai felt someone's presence and looked towards Virat. As soon as she saw him a huge smile adorned her lips. She ran out of the kitchen telling Joy to look after the curry. Samrat, Mohit and Sunny saw her running like a mad and followed her. She ran to the garden and jumped on Virat's arms. Virat had a hard time balancing her. Sai don't notice that and hugged him tight. He couldn't help but reciprocate the hug. 

They come out of each other's arms after listening to some coughing sound. Virat looked with astonishment at his brothers and friend. He went to them and hugged them.

Though Virat reciprocated Sai's hug first but then he was behaving awkwardly towards Sai. He was confused regarding Sai's behavior and intentions.  

After lunch, Virat thought of going back to his police station as he was clueless what to do regarding Sai. Sai followed Virat and all let her go understanding their need to talk to clear their misunderstanding. Patralekha wanted to follow Sai but Samrat stopped her somehow. 

At a little distance from the bunglow Sai found Virat. Sai called him "Virat, Virat please stop." As soon as he listened her voice he stopped. He couldn't believe his ears did she really called him Virat?? He turned towards her and she cough up.  She stood in front of him panting. 

To clear his confusion he asked her "what you called me?" She smiled and said "Virat". He was happy inwardly but also astonished why suddenly she did that? So he asked "why suddenly admitted the sir?" 

She again smiled and said "because you are my husband and I love you. Who called their husband sir?" He couldn't listen a single word after hearing she loves him. 

He asked "what did you say?" She with an irritated face said "who call their husband sir?" Virat smiled this time seeing her irritated face and said "no no before that?" She said "you are my husband". He Said "after that Sai" she blushed pink and said with a smile "I love you. I love you so much Virat. You are my life. After Aba you are my world. I am nothing without you. I want to live my whole life with you. You are my love, my life, my companion, my life partner, my husband, my everything Mr. Virat Chavan." 

Virat was speechless and in tears after listening to Sai. He pulled her in a tight hug and said "I was waiting to listen to this for a long time. I love you Sai.  In Mahabaleshwar I wanted to tell you in person and wanted to hear from you. I wanted to start afresh." 

Sai shed tears in Virat's embrace and said "I am Sorry, Virat. You put so much effort in our anniversary to express your feelings but I insulted you thinking about…" he stopped her "today don't talk about anyone else only us and our love." They again hugged each other and mouthed "love you." 

Virat and Sai stood there hugging each other. Patralekha finally managed to ditch Samrat and company and go out in search of Virat and Sai. She finally find them hugging each other while smiling. She understood that they confessed their feelings and now he is offlimit for her. She cried and ran from there. 

After sometime, Virat and Sai returned hand in hand. At midnight they celebrate Virat's birthday with a beautifully decorated table and cake. After cake cutting Samrat, Mohit and Sunny surprised Virat and Sai with a romantic honeymoon setup in garden of Virat's quarter. Virat and Sai thanked them and enjoyed the night.

Samrat mixed some sleeping pills in Patralekha's dinner so she couldn't disturb the beautiful night of Virat and Sai.