OS- Understanding his brother

After settling Sai Samrat came to his room. He opened the letter Virat left for him. 

Jiva,

     Don't get angry please. I know you told me that I have lost the right to call you as Jiva but from childhood we called each other Jiva and Shiva. 

Lots of images of them come to his mind

I still remember the day after uncle's death you and bua came to live with us. Until then I was the only boy of this family. There was nobody to play with. I was so happy that I will get someone to play with. Then you came and Aai put you in my room in my demand and we became friends.

Samrat also remembers the day. After his father's death there was no place for his mother and him to go so Nagesh mama brought them to Chavan Nivas. He was a timid boy when he met a naughty Virat and how Virat made him at ease and helped him to feel it as home 

Do you remember the day we heard the story of Shivaji from Aai. And the next day when I fought with the boys in school you called me Shiva for the first time. And that day I decided to call you Jiva. That day we both were called to the principal's office and punished. Though you never fought but you also took the punishment.

How can he forget the day. Few bully boys used to call him orphan as he lost his father. That day it happened in front of Virat and he fought with those bully boys for taunting him. That's why he said his younger brother today you fought like shivaji to save me so from today I will call you Shiva. And in response Virat said what will I call you then …. Ok I will call you Jiva from today. Tears come down from his eyes remembering the golden memories with his brother.

Yaar Jiva We grew up together in a hostel. We were roommates. Do you remember we begged wardren to put us together. Our every first things were together. First cigarette to first drink. We had our first bottle of vodka with each other with the little money we saved.

He remembered their hostel days. To make them strong Bhabani send them to a residential convent school and college where they both were each other's pillar of strength. He remembered them having their first drink in their hostel room with some seniors. Then how they had their first bottle of alcohol on the roof of their own house hiding from everyone to celebrate Samrat's clearing of army exam. Their boys trips and all.  

Jiva We shared everything with each other. Then how can you think that I can betray you. How can a girl I barely know for a few days be more important to me in front of you who is my brother, best friend and buddy? 

Samrat thought about his bond with his Shiva. That was why he was hurt that his brother cum best friend betrayed him. But today when he is thinking about his actions he really wonders how he believed his one day old wife's words and misunderstood his own brother without listening to his side of the story. He cried and said "I am sorry Shiva. I should have met you and asked you the whole matter."

Today I want to clarify everything regarding that yaar please read till the end. You knew that before my posting, I went to worship Lord Shiva with Sunny. There I met Patralekha who helped me by lending her power bank. I thanked her and parted away. I told you the incident in phone. Do you remember?? Sunny wanted to attain a 2 days Yoga session in a nearby resort.  There we met with Pakhi again and she showed interest in me. Hopefully you remember I never got a chance to know girls properly. so when a beautiful charming jovial helping nature lady showed interest I felt proud of myself and felt attraction or infatuation. Sunny was there to push me more towards her and he said I fell in love with her which I believed. At that time I didn't know what love is and I thought that attraction was love. suddenly I got an emergency call to join immediately so I left without telling her anything. We exchanged the number. somehow I lost the number and the whole incident took a backseat in my mind. I got a call from her but couldn't recognise her and she blocked my number. That was the story only Jiva.