❛𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥❜ 𝘷.𝘩

note: female reader:)
. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"hey there, pretty girl!" violet watched as you walked into her bedroom, a huge smile planted on your face. violet had gotten home from school around an hour prior, and began working on her homework. you had wanted to see her sooner but you wanted her to get her homework done first, so you stayed hidden and watched her instead. now that you think about it, it was kind of creepy of you, but what violet doesn't know won't hurt her.

"hi, y/n," violet smiled sweetly at you, causing your dead heart to thumb violently in your chest. since the moment you first saw violet you wanted to protect her, she was beautiful and made you feel nervous. you had introduced yourself as moira's daughter, you usually helped her around the house anyways so violet bought the story. in reality, though, you were a stupid teenager and thought it would be a good idea to break into the infamous murder house. your date ended the same as the twins' in the basement.

you walked over to violet, who was just about finished with her homework, and sat behind her to wrap your arms around her in a hug. truth be told, you weren't a very affectionate person, but with violet you couldn't help but to want to hug her kiss her face.
the scent of her shampoo mixed with her perfume drifted into your nose as you sighed happily. being close to violet was comforting to you, you never had much affection growing up so you were touch starved.

today was the day you were going to tell violet you were dead. being in a relationship with her was hard having to keep such a big secret, and it was starting to weigh on you. you wanted violet to love you, every part of you, and if you wanted that you knew you had to tell her.

as if she could read your mind, violet turned towards you a look of concern coating her face, "is everything okay?"

for a moment you wanted to back out and tell her some other time, but you knew if you did that should would never know. now, looking into violet's eyes you felt ashamed of yourself. you should have told her before you asked her to be your girlfriend.
without noticing tears bundled up in your eyes as you stared at your girlfriend, who's eyes widened as she saw you start to cry. pushing her homework aside, she turned around to face you fully as you wiped your eyes as you started to cry.

"what's wrong baby?" violet whispered sweetly as her hands tucked your hair out of your face affectionately.
"there's something i've been keeping from you," your voice cracked as you replied. violet nodded as a sign for you to continue.

"you know that this is the murder house and that everyone that had lived here has died," you explained, "well, I never lived here, but I was a stupid teenager and decided it was a good idea to sneak in. it wasn't a good idea, vi."
violet's head tilted in confusion before her eyes widened ever so slightly.

"wh-"
"i'm dead, vi."

violet stared at you, causing you to get nervous. what if she hates you now? what if she leaves? what if-
"y/n, I don't care if you're dead. I love you."

your eyes, this time, widened at her words. she had never said that to you in the short month you'd been together. a wide smile graces your lips as you stared at her for a moment, "I love you too, violet."
your excitement took a hold of you as your hands found their way to her cheeks as you brought her in for a kiss. your first kiss.
the kiss was short and sweet, but full of passion. violet laughed as you pulled away after you realised what you'd done, your face was red. in your shocked state, violet pulled you towards her again and kissed you for a second time, this kiss lasting longer than the last.

. • . ° .• °:. * ° . . . • . ° .• °:. * ° . .