❛𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦❜ 𝘰.𝘵

tw: oliver thredson 😍📸
. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ . . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ .

I walked through the doors and into the common room where most of the other patients here at briarcliff were during the day. i'd been a patient here for almost a year, and recently the supposed 'bloody face killer' was admitted here. the convicted culprit was kit walker, whom I had known before I arrived here. I knew it wasn't him, it wasn't something he would do. during the time i've been here though, i've made a few friends like grace and pepper. pepper was my favorite, she was always super sweet and she would dance with me sometimes.

I heard her excited squeal as I entered the room, followed by her running towards me and hugging me. of course, I hugged her back.

"hello, sweetheart," I spoke, my voice sounding as motherly as possible. during my time here pepper had become a family member to me and I to her. I kissed her forehead in a motherly manner before we moved over towards the record player so pepper could dance.

I felt eyes on me as soon as I walked into the room, so once I sat in a chair near pepper I looked towards where I felt the eyes. sitting across the room I saw kit's psychiatrist, dr thredson. I had to admit, he was a very attractive man but gave me the ick.
to be nice, I offered him a small smile as soon as our eyes met. after receiving one back I let my eyes return to pepper who was dancing next to me causing me to beam brightly at her silliness.

. • . ° .• °:. * ° . .

after around an hour of sitting in the same chair, pepper had eventually become tired and fell asleep next to me. the doors to the room opened and i'm came the one and only kit walker who immediately walked over towards me.

"hey kitkat," I teased, knowing he hated the nickname, "how was bakery duty?"

kit and I talked for a while and had a few good laughs. I felt the same eyes of thredson on me as we talked, but this time I chose to ignore it. I felt kit's hand on mine as he dragged me out of my thoughts, "you okay?"
I nodded my head, "yeah, just thinking."

kit nodded his head at me, and suddenly there was another presence. turning my head towards it, I found thredson standing a few feet away.

"y/n, could I talk to you?" he looked almost angry, but still, I nodded.

. • . ° .• °:. * ° . .

god, how I wish I never talked to that man. he gave me a bad feeling from the very beginning, why did I agree to this?

he talked about helping me escape, and as much as I wanted to bring kit he wouldn't allow it. he said kit was dangerous. dangerous my ass.

my wrists were chained up to the bed in his basement, my body was coated in sweat as I waited for him to come back downstairs. he had gone up to get food for me, but hey, at least he was feeding me I suppose.

his footsteps were heard as I watched the doorway, his shadow appearing before him. my heart rate picked up as he looked towards me and grinned. instinctively I smiled back, not wanting to upset him further. clearly there was something wrong with this man, ironic he's a psychiatrist.

"good morning sleepyhead," his smile never dropped, "how was your sleep?"
his eyes pierced through mine in an obsessive way, I nodded, "good."
he grinned even wider if possible, "good."

he sat down on the side of the bed, setting the plate of food at the end before resting his hand on my blanket covered thigh. his touch made me shudder, he must've taken that as a good sign because he trailed his hand up to my stomach.

. • . ° .• °:. * ° . .
skipping his trauma dump sob story because fuck him 😍
. • . ° .• °:. * ° . .

"you see, you're who i've been looking for," he continued, "you're her."

my hands shook violently as he smiled sweetly to me. his hands found their way to my face, cupping my cheeks. he wiped the tears I didn't even notice falling now frowning.
"do I scare you?"

I shook my head, "no," my voice was shaking, "no you don't scare me.."

his eyebrows furrowed, "you're lying."
my eyes filled with tears again, "i'm sorry."
he shook his head, "it's okay," he continued, "mommy.."

I definitely threw up in my mouth a little bit.

his right hand found it's way to my hair, petting it gently, "you don't need to be scared of me, I won't hurt you." he whispered, "nobody will ever hurt you."

he leaned his head against mine, connecting our foreheads. his eyes were gazing into mine. this guy was crazy.

. • . ° .• °:. * ° . . . • . ° .• °:. * ° . .