Chapter 5 : Don't Touch Me Please!

She stopped punching after that. She took care of Zack. I just sat there in agony and disbelief. I started to feel threatened by her, and she quickly noticed. After some while, she came over to me and apologized. I struggled to pry my lips away from my tooth when I was told to go wash up. The scar is still visible today. Day by day, things started to become worse. But Zack grew fonder of me and treated me as though I were his mother. Because I had to be "punished" every day, I slept very little. Gina once advised me to stay in the kitchen and never leave because her father-in-law was visiting. She identified me as an assistance when he arrived. I was astonished to learn that she had never previously disclosed to her in-laws that she had an extramarital child.Every day I had to get up at 5 a.m. to make porridge for Zack. I once slept in too late and saw gina making the porridge when I awoke. She ignored my brief apology and instead poured the hot porridge on my foot. She grabbed the pot and smacked it against my face as I shouted in agony and moved away. I Carry bruises and scars to school. In front of everyone, my teacher would simply make fun of me by stating "Oh, someone was punished, that's nice! since you are a horrible child "and the rest of the class would simply laugh at me.He would also call and berate me for dozing off while working on my assignments. This caused me to run into more issues at home. If only he were aware that I was a housemaid. I slept for barely four hours per night. Because I often unintentionally kick and make noise when I have a horrible dream, I was occasionally forced to sleep in the bathroom.This made Zack awake. Gina would drag me by my hair to the bathroom, pour soap down my throat, and then laugh as if it were funny when bubbles came out of my mouth. After totally soaking me with freezing water, she abandoned me to sleep in the bathroom.

She once recalled the scratching I had done on my genitalia at Tina's house when I was five and asked me if I was masturbating. I responded that it was "itchy" there because I had no idea what it meant. She asserted that God had commanded her to punish me. A few weeks later, I went on a school camp and after three days, I had an abrasion on my inner thigh and groin from activities we did in the mud. We didn't take a shower until we got back to our campsite. I walked home with my legs apart as a result, and when Gina asked me if I had gone to camp or fucked someone, I once again had no idea what such terms meant. She then gave me a nasty smile and threatened to prepare my punishment for me. Later that night, Gina's younger brother, my uncle, stopped by. Gina left him to talk to me, but as soon as he started touching me, he said he wanted to marry me. Because I itch my gentile, he inquired if I wanted to have sex with him. I was so shocked that I kept saying no and that I was scared of him. Gina then instructed me to do the house chorus.My favorite uncle's behavior still left me in a state of disbelief. Evidently, Gina forced him to put me to the test to discover if I was a slut. This experience as a 10-year-old in the nineties was incredibly traumatic.

The following day, I left for school and returned home to find an extra pair of shoes outside of our apartment. Gina welcomed me and said, "Be a nice girl and I'll reward you," before pushing me into a room where a man was waiting for me. I was instructed to sit down and that my mother had asked him to punish me. because I've been itching. I started crying because I was so terrified for my life.I prayed aloud and begged the man to stop touching me as he began. When he finally did, he said, "Let your mother know everything is ok." She said, "Enjoyed? I know you were a slut, you are the devil's offspring," as the door opened. I began to despise myself from that day forward and began to believe that I was, in fact, the devil's offspring. Maybe this punishment is what I deserved? I considered genital rubbing a sin. She will even inquire as to what I do when my genital area itch. I responded by telling her that I would wash them and apply some powder. To check if I was trying to masturbate, she even asked me to demonstrate how I washed it.
They held a prayer in her home a few days after my grandfather passed away. She gave me a lot of chorus to do, but because I wasn't performing it to her standards, she beat me in front of her siblings, who were present to help with the preparations. While her siblings were holding me down, mother proceeded to strip me, then she covered my face and body in blended chilli. I yelled in agony, but she continued to force chill down my throat. Then her sisters informed her that time is running out. However, she wasn't satisfied with the punishment, so she put a handful of chillies into my genital area. I couldn't describe the agony and humiliation I felt that day. She even said I deserved it because I was a slut, according to her. After some time, she instructed me to take a shower, change, and make sure I didn't tell anyone or else she would punish me even more. There was another guideline I had to go by, which was to refrain from looking adults in the eyes while speaking to them. Once, when my stepfather was asking me a question, I unintentionally made eye contact with him and had to learn the lesson the hard way. She then asked me in front of him if I thought he was attractive, and I replied "yes." She poured medicated oil into my eyes right away. She proceeded in hitting my head against the wall and assaulting me. She yelled at me and warned me not to look her husband in the eyes because she would make sure I would go blind if I did the next time.

My stepfather was aware of my punishment; whenever he intervened, she would question him about whether or not he had slept with me and whether that was the reason he was attempting to shield me. He stopped intervening as a result. One a Friday afternoon, I was taking a shower when John returned from his prayer early. After taking a shower, I was getting dressed when he unintentionally opened the door; the ledge wasn't good, so merely a slight tug would release it. He apologizes to me and tells gina about it right away. She was enraged by this. She removed Zack's diaper, which contained feces. She grabbed it, shoved it in my mouth, and made me eat it. I puked, which only made her furious. She choked me and kept forcing down vomit and feces. She claimed to be under the spirit's possession, which is why she did all of this. Now that I'm an adult, I believe she is probably doing drugs. Almost every time I saw her, I noticed that her eyes were bloodshot crimson. She was also extremely combative. I occasionally ponder what John, a policeman, saw in her. How could he wear his police uniform with pride while knowing that a crime was being committed in his home and how could he love a lady like her? I still despise police officers and the outfit because of him.

On the other hand, Zack had also been harmed by her. Every meal was given to him via syringe, and she then made him sip apple juice. Once that is over, she will compel him to puke by inserting her fingers into his throat, how that poor guy endured. I once took Zack with me on a walk outside to show him some birds. I show him how to make the "catch" gesture while acting like we are catching birds. When Gina noticed this, she claimed that I had taught him to punch her. How would a baby who is only a few months old and hasn't yet said his first words learn that? She locked me up, covered me in chili, and beat me mercilessly with a stick as punishment. Even my nipples were pinched by her claws until blood was released. She then laughed at me and said that after I hit puberty, no man would ever desire me because of the way my breasts would appear. She then said that because she didn't breastfeed either me or Zack, hers would always be gorgeous. If not, nobody will desire her. It was not intended for me to be aware of anything. Before approaching eleven, I was only ten years old. Phrases such as "slut," "fucker," "bitch," and others. I had the impression that I was losing my innocence. She was so furious that when Zack attempted to crawl over to me during the assault, she grabbed him by the legs and placed him into a trash bag. I begged her to let him out and told her that she may treat me whatever she pleased. I could hear Zack yelling in horror while he was sobbing. She eventually removed him. How can a mother who brought us into this world commit so many sins? Even today, I continue to pose that question. She frequently conceals my marks with makeup when I have bruises and must to go to school. By that time, I had a few troubles with discipline. Due to the fact that my classmates often tease me for the way I look, I eventually started getting back at them by damaging their belongings or destroying their books. As a result, I receive counseling at school. Sometimes, when my counselor discovers the scars, she asks me about them and I tell her I fell. This untruth was repeated repeatedly.

One morning during the fasting time, I awoke to see Gina sitting in the dark, facing a wall, wearing a full white outfit. She was chanting a phrase. I could only make out a photo of my stepdad John and several needles surrounding it. I hurriedly rushed back to my bed and covered myself with a comforter after quickly realizing that I was terrified. I was so alarmed when, just as I was ready to fall asleep, I heard a growling sound next to me. I woke up after being instructed to do so in a different language by the low, deep voice. I recognized it as Gina. She however didn't appear to be herself. A knife was in her hands. Gina only speaks one language, and the language she was using was the one that my dad's side of the family used. The fact that she was speaking to me in that language astounded me. She identified herself as the spirit and said that it had come for my blood, at which point it slashed on my feet. It put the knife at my neck while I shouted.