Chtpr7

(No pov)

Mizo went out of the store and tried to figure out who that was. Then, person went out of the store and stared at mizo for a second and cried.

Such a foolish move all for a grudge but still he won't pay the consciences. He then walked away from her, quickly.

He was the one who made her go into 10 years of dehumanizion.
Regret was walking with him as he walked away from mizo. Deep regret.
Mizo looked at him walking pass her. 'are you-' she said to him. 'Im not who you think I am... People told me over and over I and him might as well be twins. ' he said in a cold tone. He didnt want to explain shit to her.
'Well do you kn-' mizo got cut off
'No.' The guy said before he went away from her.
Mizo blinked, she wasnt sure if she still had her house or not.
She decided to become homeless.
The next day, she woke up drained.
It felt weird waking up in reality.
She then started thinking.. How was her phone still having signal? She checked her phone and saw a text from her old friend that was sent 2 years ago. It read:

"Mizo. I'm sorry i didnt answer your phone call in time. Its been busy during these trying times and you know that by now <3 anyway, i havent heard from you for a while. Ill be paying your phone since we share the same line.. If youre in danger, please message me. "

Mizo felt awful reading this. It was so sweet that her friend decided to do all of this for her. She decided to text her. "Hey" she sent. She then started to think, not everyone has the Same voice with the same looks. She started feeling stupid.

The friend got back to mizo.

:

"You're alive?" They texted her. "You didnt have to do that for me." Mizo texted back

"I wanted to just in case the cops couldnt find you and you needed help"

"Cops?"

"Yeah they are still looking for you by missing posters. Glad you're ok though."

"When did they start looking for me?"

"3 days after you disappeared."
"Where were you anyway?"

"You wouldn't understand. Can i come over to your place? Kinda homeless.. Only have a few dollars to make a small living."

"Of course ill understand but if you want to keep it all a serect then thats up to you. Sure, do you know where I'm located most times?"

"I was trapped in a game."

"Woah yeah i dont understand."

:

Mizo then went to her friends place.

'If feels so good to see you again' mizo's friend said.

'it feels good to see you again to' mizo said to her friend.

'You seem drained. Whats going on?' Her friend then asked her.

The two were sitting on a couch in the living room of the house. Mizo was looking down and then when her friend asked her what was going in, she looked up at her. 'I saw luke dead.' She said to her. Her friend's happy expression went down. 'you mean your brother?' She asked her. Mizo nobbed in dread. 'Here, ill make you tea if that would make you feel any better. When did you find him like that and do you know who did it?' Her friend asked her as she got up from the couch. 'It was a few days ago and im not entirely sure.' Mizo answered blandly, dreadfully. 'Tea might make me feel temporally better.' Mizo then answered.
'Ok, ill make some for you' the friend said. She went to her kitchen and started making tea.