🅲︎🅷︎🅰︎🆁︎🅰︎🅲︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎🆂︎

Adhvaith Signh Rathore

"If it is mine......it is only mine, no one i mean no one can conquer it..... UNDERSTAND"

He is the King, King of Rajasthan

He is the King, King of Rajasthan. He is born to rule. A cunning fox.
A devil himself but god to his people. His one glare can make people shiver because of fear.
Because of this no one make eye contact with him even his family.
He rules the business world even the underworld.
He is very dominating and over possessive for his things.
If it is his,It is only his.He got greek god like body which women even men drools.
An handsome hunk with emotionless face.
No one want to mess with him as it will be the direct ticket to hell.
Every one respect him like a king he is.Even the president of country address him "The King."
His snap of a finger can destroy countries. That the power he hold. He is very mysterious which no one can find.

Ahalya Birla

"My brother is my world......and I'm his princess

Like her name she is a pure beauty

Like her name she is a pure beauty. Her innocence and beauty always attract unwanted attention.
She is a bold with kind heart. She always stood for people's justice.
She is a famous dancer. She is the warrior princess of her brother.
She is a girl every men asked for.Her smile always bright up everyones day. She is pure like an Angel.
She is a traditional girl with modern mind. She persume dance as her career which successful.

Rathore family

▫️ Gauri Prathap singh Rathore

-grandmother

▫️Rudra singh Rathore and Janaki Rudra singh Rathore - Father and Mother.

▫️Aavansh singh Rathore and Avinash singh Rathore - younger twin brothers.

▫️ Kaylesh singh Rathore and Manikarnika Kaylesh singh Rathore - uncle and aunt.

▫️  Athira singh Rathore -  cousin sister.

▫️Akash Birla -brother of Ahalya.

____________________________________________________________This story is edited

____________________________________________________________This story is edited... Plzz start from first😅