𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 (4)

Here Adhvaith come after bathing

Here Adhvaith come after bathing. His upper body is naked. The water drops that flowing through his neck and abs make him more hot.

While drying his hair, a thought about his babydove come across his mind

While drying his hair, a thought about his babydove come across his mind. He slowly closed his eyes.

A girl is running around the beautiful halfway of the palace. She is dressed in a beautiful royal lehanga. Her anglets sound is ecoing in the halfway as she running away from some who is some one clossed to her. A beautiful wide smile is in her lips as she enjoying this anyaway game. She giggles sweetly and turn around to face him and said teasingly

" Rana sa where is your energy or you didn't have any? How you become a king when you can't even catch a girl. "

A knock sound break him from his dreamland. He gave permission to that person as he know who is he. Harsh ender the room stand in front of door with his head down as he know he don't have the permission to enter the King's room fully. "Tell" Adhvaith command in his deep voice."Hukum sa... Everything is ready as how u want"as he said an wide smrik played in the lips of Adhvaith.

The Rathore's was sitting inthe dinnig hall and waiting for the King's arrival.All become silent when descents the stairs with his full glory.His aura is screaming power. He is looking like greek god in his perfectly designed suit.He sat on the head chair start to eat his breakfast. Janaki is very nervous as she want to tell something to her son. But she don't know how. As if the Gauri knows what janaki mind she decided ask the "Adhvaith beta, as you are getting age we  want you get married also the kingdom needs their queen."as she said this Adhvaith stops eating. All the Rathore family even the servents expect Adhvaith and Rajamatha told their breath because the fear of the devil. But Rajamatha held a calm expression. As know she have to face it. But what he next said make Rathore's shock even the Rajamatha because they didn't expect this reaction or words.

" send the proposal to Akash Birla for his sister"

Here Ahalya and Akash is eating their breakfast. "Princess are you sure you don't want to go to hospital."Akash nth time his sister worriedly.

"bhaiyu i am again and again tell you I'm alright. If i feel its wrong i will tell you. Plzz don't worry about it more and also you have concert today. Just relax."
A

halya assured her brother as she known her frequent head aches are making Akash worry. That is what she don't want.

Akash signed defeatedly as he know his stubbornness."please be careful princess, you are the only one i have.
"Akash said as his eyes become moist."that's why i am saying you to get married."Ahalya said teasingly."princess I'm not getting married, not anytime soon"Akash replyed to which Ahalya started to whine.
"princess first i want to make you sattle then only I'm going think about my marriage."Akash said.
"Bhai you...."Ahalya huffed angrily which is looking very cute to Akash.

In the Rathore palace, after Adhvaith form there a sound of scream ecoed the dinnig hall.Which is from the crazy twin Avansh. As he didn't believe his brother to agree to marriage out of all he already set the bride which is unbelievable for not omlu Avansh but also for everyone.Again the silence breaked by happy voice of Uthara.All are happy for Adhvaith. Especially janaki as she also want Ahalya to become her daughter in law. The Rathore palace started to fill with happiness. Also the family is happly preparing for sending propsel to Birla house.

Here in the Rathore wings. Adhvaith is sitting on his office while gazing the city through the glasses. His mind is again drifted to his baby dove.He knows that his family is royally going to prepare this proposal also Birla s is also going to accept ot as he already set everything for it. A wide smrik spreads on his lips while thinking it.

    "Babydove......Get ready to became mine....Once
       again"

____________________________________________________________edited chapterSupport me plzz

Support me plzz..

Hi guys, as my exams are going to start soon, i cant update chapters soon. So plz wait for me patiently.