𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 (9)

The sounds of birds chirping sound is making everyone aware of the fresh morning

The sounds of birds chirping sound is making everyone aware of the fresh morning. The light rays of sun is peeking through the widow and is disturbing the sleep of King's babydove who is sleeping in a luxurious round Royal bed.

She wake up with a jerk like realising something that is she is married now. She observed the bed to only see empty. She started to recall yesterday and blushed thinking how Adhvaith take care of her while she is broken. He take care of her like she is a fragile baby.
who will believe the great king who is full himself is very soft to his wife.She run to bathroom to get ready for today. As today is the first day.

Here Adhvaith is in his gym room lifting weight but there is change in him which is unexpected. His lips is tugged upwards giving a beautiful smile which didn't seen by anyone before. His heart is thumping with full of happiness because of his babydove.
After many years of waiting his babydove come to his arms which will be forever.

But suddenly his eyes become very cold when a thought come across his mind. He have to do something before his babydove regain her memories back. Because he know she get her memories she will take her responsibility as her first priority. Also he know she is very fragile because, her powers are sealed.

Adhvaith goes to his chamber to only got frozen by seeing his baby in saree getting ready.

He slowly walked towards her and stood behind her. When her addictive fragrance hit his nostrils only to drown in to it.

Ahalya stopped what she doing when she felt presence behind her and she know that the person is the great king who is her husband now.
She slowly rise her head to see his reflection in the mirror and he is looking like in a maze.

Adhvaith's dark eyes catches Ahalya's doe eyes which is filled with innocence. Adhvaith's eyes reflected many emotions which surprises Ahalya.
Because Ahalya always heared about the King as an emotionless devil. Her cheeks heated up because of his intense gaze. So she break the eye contact with them.

Adhvaith come out from his maze and slightly smiled unnoticed by Ahalya. He scan her and noticed her hair line is empty which he didn't liked.
So he walked towards the table and take a pinch of vermilion which placed in the table and filled her hairline.

Ahalya flinched because of sudden contact to only get surprised by his doing. She slowly raised her head to only get to see his intense gaze.

But suddenly something flased in front of like a big Royal palace, a fairly like figure is running around around and some sound of people hailing for king.
Some pleading sound for help.

Ahalya head her head because of pain. Adhvaith became worried as he know that some memories are flashing in her. So he hugged her tightly as if she run away from him. And caressed her lovingly and said sweet words which worked on her. She fainted in his arms to which he didn't panicked because he knows that this flashing memories are alert to him as she will fastly regains her memories.
So it will pressure her.

A fear started to attack him as he didn't want to lose her again. So he slowly laid her in the bed. And Slowly moved towards her for head and give a deep kiss.

A golden sparkles surrounded her head while he kissing her. He then slowly looked her face which is very peaceful. He temporarily blocked her memories because he don't want her to feel pain  which is also killing him.

He know he have to find Aranyani which is very difficult. Because after giving her responsibility to Boomika which is her daughter. No one saws her.
But Adhvaith is amendment to find the goddess of nature.

He know he is doing wrong. But he is selfish for his love. He said while looking at her

       " I dont want you to found out your reality "

____________________________________________________________