𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 (6)

When i see my baby dove dancing gracefully i felt complete

When i see my baby dove dancing gracefully i felt complete. She always like to dance and she always cherish her talent. When she looks me like a stranger my heart felt shattered. I know i am the only reason for the sorrows of her in the past. Thats why i take the oath to maje her always happy and protect her. I will not repeat my mistake again. Is i did the mistake no... I did the sin which make her shattered. My thoughts breaks when i heard hailing sound of my people.
When my baby dove saw me a tear drpo escaped from her eyes. I know she can see some flashbacks of past. I have to stop this because when she know about the past she will go away from me and also the past only make her sad. I want to make good memories with her that why i have to do something that stop her from knowing about past.

 I want to make good memories with her that why i have to do something that stop her from knowing about past

Adhvaith sits on his head chair royaly like a king which he is. His eye is fully fixed on Ahalya. He is observing every features of her.When their eyes meet the world stops around them. Emotions are flowing through their. One with immense love and guilt another with full of confusion and warmth.Ahalya broke the eye contact when she hears:
"With your permission,can we start the show king"the anchor asked for permission to which he nods while his eyes were fixed on Ahalya. Ahalya shattered because of his intense gaze.Ahalya don't know why his aura make her feel like in peace.

"Ahalya we called you here to give an special award" anchor said to which Ahalya nod. While the King is gazing his Queen with full of love. But he didn't like how the anchor addressing his queen. But he didn't said anything because he know it is his queen's request.
"So the special award is 'the best youth singer' goes to......any guesses " everyone cheered Akash's name. Ahalya stand there with full of proud. She didn't expect this but she very proud of her brother.
"Yes....Akash Birla......Sir plzz come to the stage."the anchor requested. All are cheering for Akash. Ahalya smiled widely and clapped her hands cheerfully. Adhvaith is mesmerized by her smile he become very happy.

Akash come come to the stage Ahalya hugged her brother with full of proud and happiness abd said
"Congratulations bhai." Akash kissed his princess forehead affectionly. Ahalya give the award to Akash. "Akash sir....how are you feeling after receiving this award from your sister."the anchor asked.
"First i want to thank all who supported me especially my sister who is  like a second mother to me. I'm very very honorable to receive this award from my princess, I'm very proud of you and i love you." Akash ended his words emotionally to which Ahalya hugged her brother tightly and said i love you bhai.
"Akash sir plzz sing a song for us" the anchor requested to which Akash nodded his head.

All are memorized by his voice. While the King is fully concentrated on his Queen who is is immersed in the song unaware of his gaze.

The show come to the end. Ahalya is waiting for her brother suddenly janaki come infront of her. "Good evening mam" Ahalya greeted her. "Don't be informal beta you can call me auntie." Janaki replied to which Ahalya hesitates but nodded and said "yes aunty." Janaki caressed her hairs affectionly. Ahalya eyes become watered by feeling motherly affection which she missed these years. But she blinked it away.
"How are you beta...Its been years, you still look very beautiful." Janaki said with fullof love. "I'm fine aunty, how are you...I'm not pretty as you aunty." Ahalya replied to which they laughed together. When they immersed in their talk Akash arrived there. While seeing Akash janaki asked his wellbeing. After sometimes janaki said "i know Akash you didn't said anything to her yet........But plzz be fast." to which Ahalya become confused. "Don't be confused beta, your brother will tell everything." Janaki said andgo from there.
While someone's eye is gazeing everything intensly.

"What happened brother......What does that mean"

Ahalya asked to which Akash replyed :

"Rathore's send a marriage proposal for you with King "

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

I will update only after seeing your response.....

Plzz support me.......coming soon....