𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 (2)

In the the room there were heard sounds of ghungroos and music is hearing

In the the room there were heard sounds of ghungroos and music is hearing. The room is crowded but the people's stood in silence as they are admiring something ore someone.A girl in her early twenties is dancing gracefully.Her doe like eyes sparkle with happiness. Her rose plum like lips have a genuine smile. Her long waist length hair is messily braided. Some baby hairs are flowing because of the wind.she is immersed in her dance and she is Ahalya Birla.

she is immersed in her dance and she is Ahalya Birla

The students of Acadamey is surrounded their teacher who is a great dance

The students of Acadamey is surrounded their teacher who is a great dance. All are impressed that at the young age she become a great dancer. They are watching how gracefully she is teaching. Peoples are right she is true to her name,'a pure beauty'.
Song come to end as she also ended her dance while stant panding heavly.

"Happy Birthday My princess "

A manly familiar voice startled her. When she saw who is he a big smile formed on her lips. Her eyes watered.

There he was, with a big smile plastered on his face. In his hand her favorite chocolate cake.  'Happy 21 st birthday my princess' written on it.He is none other than Akash Birla, her brother heartrob of youngsters, a famous singer.

"Are you going to stare me like this from there. Can't you give a hug for your hero." asked Akash. She desperately nods her head and runs to Akash arms and hug him tightly and said
" i missed you.... I missed you very much. Why you didn't call me and also you didn't reply to my message. You know how much i am worried about. How can you do this to me. "Ahalya started to ask nonstop question while Akash looked at his baby sister admiring her who is worried for him.

"Akuu bhai don't you miss me why are you not speaking."
Ahalya asked while pouting cutely.
Akash shook his head and kissed her forehead and said"How can i not miss my baby."when she hear this she smile widely.
"Are you two going two talk only" Mr khanna's voice break the bro sis duo. Mr Ram khanna is a music teacher of this Acadamey on his late fifties. He is like a father figure for the bro-sis duo.
"Of course no uncle, girls come we are going to cut the cake" hearing this every girls surrouded him happly not because of the cake but because of him. Why not he is one of the most famous playback singer of India Akash Birla. They enjoyed their time there.
After their celebration they both got into Akash's car. "Ready"asked Akash to his sister. Ahalya closed her eyes and took a deep breath and open her eyes and said "I'm ready baiu". To this Akash patted her hrad assuringly.

The car stopped in front of a graveyard. They both step down from the car and walked to a specific grave. They both kneel down infront of it. Akash slowly dusted the tomb when a name engraved clearly appeared " Anamika Birla". Their mother.
They don't know about their father. Even they didn't asked her. Their mother is their super hero who raised them.
"Maa today is your doll birthday. As your dream she great and famous dancer."Akash said as his eyes watered. They spent their time there silently. But Ahalya didn't uttered any word from start. She just sat there silently there gazeing her mother's tomb without blinking. Akash know that their mother's death affected Ahalya more, so didn't said anything.

After sometime Akash shook Ahalya to return. They stand up from there and walk to the car. Ahalya slowly turned her head to tomb and wispered

                              " I miss you"

A tear escaped from her doe like eyes. A gentle breeze embraced her like someone assuring her. She close her eye to feel it. A small smile formed on her lips.

They reached their home. Ahalya prepared dinner for them and served Akash and herself. They started to eat. "Princess, tell me what you want as your birthday gift." Akash asked. "I don't want anything bhai....if you don't mind can you accompany me Sunday to the temple." she said.
"Okay Princess....i don't have any programs for sunday." She smiled widely suddenly her head become heavy. She closed her eyes tightly and gripped her head. Akash become worried and embraced Ahalya. She got some images of royal couples in her head. Suddenly she jerked open her eyes. And a husky voice ecoed in her head

    "Baby dove...."

____________________________________________________________

Edited chapter
Plzz support... 😘
See you soon...