𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 (1)

" Breaking news: This year also Mr Adhvaith Signh Rathore get the award of best business man

" Breaking news: This year also Mr Adhvaith Signh Rathore get the award of best business man. This year also he proved that he is not only the King of Rajasthan but also the King of Business world. "

The news is going on the TV of the basement like room. Apart from the TV sound,heavy breath can be heard. The room is fully occupied with gym equipments and a man in his early 30 is doing pushup. The man got a well build greek god like body with 8 packs. We can say he is an health conscious man. After hearing the news a smrik spread on his sexy lips. He finished his workout and get up from the position. His eye is void of any emotion. The gym is filled with his dark aura. Even his maids didn't have the courage to stand in the presence of him.He is the one and only the king, the devil "Adhvaith Signh Rathore."

As he is the king so he got the full floor for himself.In his chamber he have big bedroom with round type bed, A luxurious bathroom and showroom like closet. He have a personal bar and small kitchen in his camper and also a small study room.One side of wall of the room is fully covered by a maroon coloured velvet curtains.
He stood in front the wall and look at the curtains intensely. This time his eyes showed emotions. His eyes softened.He goes tofreshed up an get ready to go to his office, his empire 'Rathore 's wings'. He is the one who expanded the Rathore's wings which no one can reach or touch.Everyone fears himeven to mess with him which no one can.

On the other side,In Rathore palace dinnig is full of choas as the little devils of Rathore family is very energetic.The youngsters are bickering in dinnig even elders are discussing something as they are waiting for the arrival of king.Suddenly the chaotic air become cold. The dinnig become pindrop silent. They heard powerful footsteps sound that desendig from stairs.

With his killers looks in his suit which even the men shamelessly drools

With his killers looks in his suit which even the men shamelessly drools.Every one greeted him which he replyed and sat down on his head chair. The chair of his left side is empty as the chair is for the queen and wife of Adhvaith.His mother served him his breakfast. Adhvaith took a morsel of food and signal every one to start. It is their tradition that only they can eat after their king.Janaki, mother of Adhvaith is gaseing her child with guilt look which obviously the king didn't spare her a look.But her husband Rudra signh Rathore consoled his wife by holding her hands as they know that they failed to become his parents.

After his breakfast,he sat on his car and signal driver to start car. Two cars followed behind him to guard their king.After sometimes he reached his destination. His empire, Rathore wings.
The body guards surrounded his car and the head of the security open the door for his King. Adhvaith stepped down from his car and remove his glasses. There stood his pride, his hardwork proudly.

He look at his company proudly and started to walking to his office. Everyone from the company greeting him by bowing his head why not he is a King even though India ended monarchy system but Rathores have the respect among the people. Why not they always got justice and rights to their peoples. So even people respect Rathores royaly.But they greet he the one who is protecting every and didn't dare to look into his eyes because of fear.Girls are droolig over him for his beauty and money which didn't give a damn to him.Adhvaith give a curt nod to everyone and walked to the private elevator tailed by his secretary Karan and head of the security Harsh. He reached top floor to his cabin. He sat on his chair and look through the glass window to see the city and said while a smrik played on his lips.

"Time to get back My Queen "

____________________________________________________________

Edited chapter

Update soon....
If you like chapter plz like and comment.