you sure we're out of their sight?

𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-

george glances out the window, swallowing the fear in his throat at the sight of so many people.

the front lawn itself had stupid amounts of people standing around, chatting or smoking, but the really nerve-wracking sight was the glimpse of people george could see through the windows and the open door. he found it hard to understand how punz could have a 'maximum number' of people he could invite, seeing as most of the school seems to be cramped into his lounge.

"i thought you said it would be small," george speaks nervously, continuing to stare out the window even as dream moves around beside him.

even from in the car, george could feel the loud music vibrating through him and causing an unfamiliar feeling of unease in the pit of his stomach. george doesn't recognise the song that's playing, but the beat is heavy and the lyrics seem to be pretty repetitive, much like what he'd expect for a high school party.

"this is small for punz," dream says with a small chuckle.

george feels uneasily anxious, but dream doesn't seem to notice as george hears the blond opening the driver's side door and getting out of the car.

despite his twisting gut, george follows the younger boy's lead, quickly making his way out of the car. he gravitates to dream's side, seeking out closeness as they walk up the gravelly path to the front door.

dream walks straight in, glancing back to check that george is following behind as he twists through people, making his way into the kitchen. dream stops, pulling george to his side, and the brit notices punz is stood just in front of them.

"dream! you're here!" punz greets excitedly, pulling his friend in for a quick side hug, he pulls back, looking down at the brunette. "it's george, right?"

george nods in confirmation, flashing punz a fake smile as the blond greets him too.

punz looks back over at dream, smirking and raising an eyebrow at the blond. dream just hits his arm, sending the other boy into a fit of giggles. punz shakes his head through his laughter, muttering a quick, "sorry," before turning and walking away from the pair.

george notices dream rolling his eyes at his friend before he looks down at the brit.

dream dips his head so that it's at george's height. he gets his mouth level with george's ear, speaking lowly, "let's go get drinks."

george doesn't have time to be excited about the proximity as dream heads off deeper into the kitchen. the brunette tags along, making sure not to lose dream through the crowd of people shuffling around him.

dream doesn't speak as he pours out four shots of... something clear? but george assumes the silence makes sense as it'd be difficult to hear each other over the music anyways. dream pushes two of the mystery shots towards george, offering the shorter boy a kind smile before drinking both of his own. george copies him, quickly drinking them back.

alcohol tastes worse than george thought it would. not just is the actual taste gross, but it burns as it runs down your throat, leaving a horrible sensation at the back of your mouth. his stomach churns with the unappreciated drink, not agreeing with it.