Copperbottom family

Dynasty at the age of 13 was undercover in a robot outer shell. No one suspected she was anything else. She met a kid named Rodney Copperbottom. She talked and hung out with him. She was soon his best friend. The parents also liked her.
   They asked her many questions and realized she was on her own. They adopted Dynasty when she turned 15 and became not only Rodney's best friend but also his sister. They went to school together and graduated together. She was happy she learned about the robot world here and there so she wasn't still in school. Dynasty is now 21 and working at the grease em dinner with her robot dad and brother.
   She was the cashier and took orders, Rodney passed out the food and took the dishes back and Mr.Copperbottom a.k.a dad washed the dishes in the back.

   She was very happy and had learned a lot of the robot world. They had emotions and were not so different than humans. Besides the physical form anyway.
  Dynasty was on break and followed her brother into the kitchen where their dad is washing dishes. Mr. Copperbottom was taping himself together.
  "Oh! Hey hey! Sorry. It seems every time your warranty expires you fall apart," Mr. Copperbottom sighs as they walked to him. Rodney pulls out his wonderbot.
   "Let wonderbot help I got the tweets out. I made it for you," Rodney insisted and Mr. Copperbottom sighed.
  "OK then,"
   "Wonderbot go to work!"
Wonder bot smiles and flies around the kitchen, washing dishes left and right. Rodney starts throwing dishes and wonderbot catches them, spinning them and putting them away. Dynasty would come back now and again until our boss barges into the room.
   "COPPERBOTTOM!" he shouts and wonderbot became frightened, bouncing all around, knocking things over and breaking them.
   "Wait you're making him nervous!" Rodney called as wonderbot does this.
   "He's ruining my kitchen I'll stop him!" He growls angrily, taking out an ax.
   "No!" Dynasty cries as she pushes him out of the way, landing in waste. Rodney catches wonderbot and stands next to her as well as her dad.

"It wasn't his fault. He had nothing to do with it." Rodney explains
"Yes, sir, he's a brilliant boy. An inventor," Mr. Copperbottom interveans

"You, clean up this mess. And, you two, get out. Inventor. You're the hand-me-down son of a dishwasher, and that's all you'll ever be. Somebody scrape this crud off of me. And serve it to the customers," Mr. Gunk, our boss, says pointing at them.

   Dynasty and Rodney walks out of the diner.
     "So what do we do now?" Dynasty asked.
       "We?"
      "Yes we. I'm going to support you and help you all the way! Where you go, I go!" Dynasty smiles at him putting a had on his shoulder.
      "You really want to come with me?"
      "Of course, remember I was and still am your best friend. I don't know what I'd do without hanging out with you!" She laughs and hugs him tightly.
    "OK then. To Robot City!" Rodney exclaimed and we ran home to pack our things.