Rusty beginnings

I searched all over the city and couldn't find Rodney anywhere. I was scared, worried and alone. It had turned dark and I sat on a porch of a pink and white house, taking a break.
  "Man, Rodney and I need to find a way to keep in contact just in case I loose him again when I find him," I sighed. The door then opens to show a yellow robot with pigtails.
   "Hey what are you doing out here at this hour?" She asks, making her way down the stairs and sat next to me.
  " my brother and I just arrived to this city today and lost each other after coming out of Bigweld industry. I just really hope he is OK. I'm Dynasty Copperbottom," I introduced and she had a huge smile on her face.
  "The names Piper and your in luck! Your brother Rodney is inside! Fender found him in an alley," she exclaimed
  "Fender?"
Just then the red Robot we have met so many times today came out.
  "Rodney is really worried I think we- oh my gosh that's her!" He shouts, grabbing my arms and pulls me in. Once I'm inside a whole group of robots including my brother looked at me to see what the commotion was.
  "Dynasty!"
   "Rodney!" I ran up to him and held him close.
    "I was so scared I lost you! I looked everywhere for you! I'm so glad you're ok!" I gasped as I inspected him to see if he was hurt. He chuckles and gently grabs my writs to make me stop.
   "It's OK I'm fine! Made some friends actually and a place to stay. Dynasty they are piper, fender, crank, lug, diesel and-"
"Aunt Fanny?" I asked and she gasped and so did the others.
"How did you know?" Rodney asked and I pulled out a few letters, one with a pic of her.
"We are pen pals! It's so awesome to finally meet you!" I exclaimed and we hugged.
  "It's so great you meet you as well sweetheart! Like I said I have a room for you when you ever came up. It's next to mine!" She giggled as she clapped her hands.
  "Thank you very much Aunt Fanny! I'm sorry it was short notice," I apologized and she pats my back.
   "Not at all darling I'm just happy you're here and not at a bad place! The the sweapers going around hardly any outmode is safe," she explained as the other bots including Rodney nodded.
  "So what happened Dynasty? You never came out with me," he questioned a bit perplexed at the situation.
I paused, not knowing what to say.
  "I...um. I think I was hired to be an arrend girl. He game me his number and said he'd call if he needed my help with stuff," I slightly lied.
  "Really? At least you have a job. And it's at Bigweld industry! That's cool. Congrats!" He hummed and pats me on the back with a smile.

Aunt Fanny leads me to my room. Once I got settled, I was about to take the shell off until I got a text on my phone. It was Rachet.

R: You're a human arnt you? I did some digging and it seems you are a surviver from the war. Come to the industry, I have a surprise for you.

I was confused and I really wanted to sleep, but I had to keep my secret safe so I texted him I was on my way, left a note on my door and snuck out into the night.