chapter 7

TZUYU POV...

I'm walking inside unfamiliar place almost like maze cause it's never ending..

Mom: tzuyu..

I turn looking at where her voice coming at but I can't see her anywhere.

Mom: tzuyu I'm here baby aren't you want hug your mother..

My lips formed into a wide smile while running to where mom voice coming at ..

Tzuyu: I'm coming mom..

I keep on running and running but it's useless cause I keep on coming back to the place that I left while ago that make my head spin..

Mom: tzuyu..

Tzuyu: mom where are you it's getting dark here place mom take me out here I'm scared..

I heard her laughing at somewhere but I can't see her..

Mom: you scared cat I will come to you..

Suddenly the maze I was turned into a house it's normal house like the house we used to live before when I was kid..

Mom: here you're I have been looking you for long..

I run to her and hugged her while feeling relief.

Tzuyu: I missed you mom..

Mom: why are you acting like we didn't see each other for year's..

She hitted my arm while chuckling at me..

Mom: go and get ready I cooked your favorite meal...

Tzuyu: really..

Mom: yes go faster faster..

I run going up to my room but when I opened the door my heart almost stopped seeing blood everywhere even from the walls it's falling at every corner of the room..

Mom: t-tzuyu..

I heard my mother voice it's like she's in pain based on her voice I turn and my eyes popped up when I saw a man wearing all black his face was different like he's not human his eyes are red and the veins are all over his face an neck and also have fangs he looks so scary...

Tzuyu: m-mom..

That man smirked at me then he grab mom neck and broke it without any mercy while his eyes never leaving mine..

Tzuyu: MOMMMMM!

I screamed while the tears falling on my eyes like a water..

???: did you enjoy it lil kid..

He walked to me and I stepped back with my whole body shivering..

???: why are you going away from me I won't harm you..

I just turned and run away as far as I can without turning back running to the forest side...

The trees are dancing while the wind hitting her hard and it's getting darkness while me running and my heart pounding like hell...