chapter 12

Tzuyu stunned there looking at him while he's giving her his wide smirk with his sharp eyes....

Mr chou: did you know each other..

Jungkook: ye-

Sana: we study at same college...

He rised his eyebrows as sana said that in rush making tzuyu breathed out..

Mr chou: wow' many things are happening here first you're Mr jeon grandson and now you study the same college with my daughter..

Jihyo: uncle did you take your meds..

Mr chou: I almost forget it I will go and take them now ' Jungkook..

He turn to his side as he give him a smile..

Mr chou: make yourself home I will be back um'

He nodded to him as Mr chou tabbed his shoulder before goes upstairs then all the girls except Sana and tzuyu glared at him as he just give them smirk..

Jeongyeon: what are you doing here...

Nayeon: and what are you planning huh'

Jungkook: relax ' I'm not planning to kill anyone here..

Jihyo: jeon Jungkook-

Jungkook: shush' I don't like the loud people unless they wanna be loud for another way you know what I mean..

He glance at tzuyu while saying that with thin smirk plastered on his lip...

Jihyo: you-

She was about to say something but tzuyu stopped her..

Tzuyu: u-unnie please..

Jihyo closed her eyes as she sigh and Jungkook who's looking at her smirk wider feeling proud of his girl while for tzuyu there's a lot of questions running inside her mind'

Tzuyu: gosh' what I'm gonna do if he tell them our relationship' for sure the unnie's will kill me....

Said in her mind while biting her lower lip...

She turn to his side meeting his eyes as he lick his lips on purpose making her look away with a gulp..

cute!!

Mi sook: Jungkook here ' I don't know if you like this kind of drink actually tzuyu made it so-

Jungkook: if that so' I will love to try it..

Mi sook: what are you sure...

Jungkook: yeah '

Mi sook: oh' okay..

He take the drink from her aunty hand tzuyu also look at him she will like to know his reaction if he will like or hate it' he site properly as he take a sip...

He pulled the cup back as he close his eyes while testing the drink all of them are looking at him waiting what he will gonna say ..

Mi sook: how is it..

He gulped it all then lick his lips while closing his eyes making the girls especially jeongyeon give him disgusting look except tzuyu who was begin mesmerized by him forgetting her surrounding..

Jungkook: um' it's good..

Chaeyoung: what fuck' I'm I hearing right now...

Dahyun: the monster praising something unbelievable...

Hearing what he says tzuyu felt relief as she touched her chest while a small smile plastering on her lips he glance at her seeing how happy she is after he praised her drink..