chapter 8

Jungkook: Tzuyu'ha..

He said almost like whispering making her feel goosebumps in whole body He bite his lips while looking at her lips that looks so kissable his desire taking him over and he can't hold it anymore.

Tzuyu: J-jungkook..

Jungkook: yes baby ' fuck you don't how I feel when I hear you saying my name..

He hold her waist more tightly while rubbing his face to her's making her feel unfamiliar feeling that she didn't felt before its different thing she didn't express before..

Tzuyu: J-jungkook i-

Jungkook: shush..

He said while getting closer and closer to her making their lips touch..

Jungkook: I want you I want taste you badly..

He put his hand at her jawbone feeling so hungry to her his eyes changed into dark one as his lips touching her's while then both breathing heavily together..

She hold his jacket from behind while closing her eyes tightly feeling his soft lips touching hers making her go insane she's new to this but she feel like she want captured his lips and kiss him hard

He smirked seeing how she looks so lost and really want him as much as he want her..

Jungkook: tell me you want that too tzuyu tell that you want me to kiss you tell me..

Tzuyu: j-J-jungkook I- I..

Jungkook: fuck ' tell me that you want me as much I want you...

She clutches her hand onto his jacket while her chest going up and down and don't know what is this and what is she doing is its wrong or right she ether can't understand herself that only thing she need his him nothing else..

Tzuyu: y-yes Jungkook...

He smirk hearing that can't hold it anymore he have been waiting at this moment that he could taste her sweet lips and without waiting much he smashed his lips to her making her flinch little..

He hold her chin while taking her whole lips in one bite munching it like it's candy as she close her eyes more tightly while her hands up to his neck..

He start kissing her softly sucking her lips slowly slowly that makes lose her mind her lips are melting against his like the time stopped at this moment..

He walked front making her step back toward his bike as he makes her site on it without broking their kiss then he lay her on it while him hovering above her..

He hold her both cheeks making the kiss more deeper and rough she wrapped her arms around his neck while him sucking her lips like there's no tomorrow and keep on titling his head side to side...

She groaned little when his hand goes under her shirt to her waist cressing it up to under her breasts he smirked through the kiss seeing how crazy he made her by only kiss..