chapter 16 -part two 🔞

He put her down while his hand still holding her waist their bodies are pressing against each other as they're both breathing heavily

His fingers traced up to her back as he hold the strap of her dress zipper then he start pulling it down ' she clutched her fingers to his shirt while closing her eyes...

As he completely unzipped her dress his fingers moved up as his runs the tip of his long fingers at her bare waist up to her back tracing it with a slow motion making her release deep breath..

He smirked a bit as he lean to her closer brushing his nose to her's then start brushing their faces together as they both close their eyes enjoying the moment...

His fingers moved up to her shoulder lines as he want slip down her dress ' but suddenly her eyes wide open as the face of her father flashed into her mind her hands that holding his shirt loosened down then she pulled away hugging herself ' making him confuse..

Jungkook: what happen...

Tzuyu: a-appa what will his reaction be when he found out i-im sure that unnie's already told him J-jungkook appa will be disappointed..

Jungkook: shhh'

He walked to her as he make her look at him...

Jungkook: why are you so worried after all we were going to tell him the truth..

Tzuyu: but not like this Jungkook'ah what if he hate me- or worse what if he take me away from you-

He shushed her using his finger by putting it on her lips...

Jungkook: you trust me right..

She look at him with her teary eyes as she slowly nodded to him..

Tzuyu: more then anyone..

He smiled a bit then hold her hand as he dragged her with him taking her to the window side...

She look at him in confuse as he look up to the moon that shining above them  then to her...

Jungkook: I already told you tzuyu that I will never let anyone even if that is your father to take you away from me right...

She nodded..

Jungkook: so let's end this here let's do the last move..

Tzuyu: huh..

Jungkook: let's get married here and right now..

Her eyes widened...

Tzuyu: b-but how-

Jungkook: the moon will be the witness of our promise to each other and we don't need more..

She gasped as she look at him plinking her eyes not knowing what to say ' he cressied her cheek as he smiled to her..

Jungkook: I can handle anything in this world tzuyu but losing you I can't ' i'm to kill if someone touch you or try to take you away from m-