🎀 Chapter 1 🎀

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ______________ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Grocery shopping on his day off was never Taehyung's favorite thing to do. He hated shopping in general and grocery was something his mother always took care of. Today he had a day off after working nonstop shifts at his father's hospital and since his parents were visiting family back in his hometown, he was home alone.

Now out of so many things that ranged from going to the movies or season's game to calling his friends over, he could have done on the beautiful Friday night, he decided to go for the lamest. It was too late to regret his decision now though so with a heavy sigh, he picked up a basket and started strolling it around the aisles.

After getting the meat and sauce, he moved to the vegetable aisle. His moments halted at the sudden familiar voice coming from the far end of the aisle. He moved a little closer and the voice became more clear. It was your voice coming from the last end of the store.

He looked at you and then at the person you were standing with. He didn't looked familiar to Taehyung. But with the way he was looming behind you every other second, he understood you were knew him.

He wanted to march towards you and ask who the other man was. Ask why he was getting close to you or why were you in a store with him. He was hoping it isn't something his brain is making him believe. He really wished. He was about to walk towards you with all those questions when you looked at him and froze.
____________________________________

You felt eyes on you while shopping after your night shift. You looked around to check and your gaze met his. Kim Taehyung and your movements faltered. You gulped when you saw him on the other side of the store with a trolley basket. You blinked and realised he saw you with the man. You k ew he would approach you now so you quickly asked the man by your side to get meat from the side. He went away and now you were bracing yourself for the encounter with Taehyung.

You were a fellow doctor at Taehyung's father's hospital and joined the team 6 months back. You were a brilliant surgeon and that helped you gain popularity and respect among other doctors. You also made friends in no time because of your bubbly aura and personality. Taehyung was one of those friends.

You already knew he was the director's son but he was far more easy going. He had no arrogance about his family position or his own over other doctors. He wasn't privileged afterall. He passed the exam and struggled as much as every other colleague of his to get where he was today.

None of the two of you knew how the friendship turned into so much more and you ended up sleeping together after a late night party with your fellow doctors. The aftereffects of that night came to bite you back the next day when you saw your body tangled up in white sheets and beside you was someone who wasn't your husband.

Yes! You were married. Your husband lived back home. No one knew about your marital status. Not even Taehyung and now you've slept with him. The reality clouded you way more darker than you anticipated. Are you regretting sleeping with him? No.

No because your husband never gave you what Taehyung did. He made you feel the high way more intense than your husband ever has. Taehyung was way more passionate than your husband.

And now it became a regular thing with him. You and him agreed on a no string attached relationship. It was easier that way. But now you couldn't bring yourself to tell him about your marriage neither can you bring yourself to break up the arrangements with him.

You're way too deep in it with him. When he approached you at the grocery store, you quickly scanned the surrounding and took his hand to take him to a secure and quite place.