🎀 Chapter 2 🎀

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ______________ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Flashback | 6 months ago

"Congratulations" "you did great" "good luck"

The cheers sounded in the air as your graduation afterparty came to an end. You graduated med school and are now a registered doctor. All the hard work and years of practice later, you got your degree and license. Your parents were ecstatic. Your relatives are proud of you. But you yourself were feeling out of the world.

You've dreamed of becoming a surgeon all your childhood and now that you actually are one yourself, you couldn't believe it. And now you have been offered a job at one of the dream hospitals of Seoul.

Your family members help you pack up before they throw you a farewell party. You left the morning after. Your mother was a crying mess as every other mom in the world. Your little brother was in tears as well. Even though he was a full grown 15 year old boy, he was still your baby brother and said he'd miss you equals to the world.

It took you a great amount of courage to leave those three people behind. Four actually.

Fourth person being Mark Lee. Your husband.

Yes. Right before graduation, yours and Mark's family arranged your wedding to him because his father fell very very sick and asked to get his only son married before he died. Of Course everyone agreed because your father was his best friend and would do anything for him.

Mark wasn't very happy with the marriage. Neither were you. Both of you had so many things to do before settling in the responsibility of a lifetime. He hesitantly agreed to the marriage but later asked you to be open about it.

He said he doesn't want to be exclusive with you. Said you can date other men if you want and he'd do the same because both of you were too young to get stuck in a relationship yet if at the end you're going to have to live together and be husband and wife anyways. Said that he won't hold you back from living the life you've always dreamt.

You and him agreed to tell each other everything about your other affairs if there are any like friends do, ask for advice and suggestions whenever needed and remain best friends. You were glad he had such open thoughts.

After bidding goodbye to him at the airport, you boarded the plane and in 3 hours you were in a new city, among new people. It took you time to settle in a new environment. People were nicer than you thought. The people at the hospital were sweet and very helpful.

The director was a very nice man. He was around your father's age but very well maintained unlike your father who had a little belly hanging over his body. He looked cute with it though.

The first few weeks were busy. You had to go under a tiring schedule and practices since you were in the training period. The classes were long. The breaks were not so long. Colleagues were co-operative so they helped you with things more than often.

"How's Seoul treating you?" One of your fellow trainees asked one day while you were on a short break.

"It's been good. Didn't think it would be like this" you laughed and answered.

After about a month, a new trainee joined you all. His name was Kim Taehyung and people said he was the director's son. At first you thought he took the advantage of being his son but then one of your friends told you he had to clear the exam and pass all the necessary bars to get into the training.

He was as nice as his father. Tall, pretty features, sharp jaw and deep charcoal black eyes. He was about your age or maybe a year younger, you couldn't tell because he looked young.