🎀 Chapter 4 🎀

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ______________ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Flashback | 1 month ago

It has been 3 months since Taehyung and you got into a friends with benefits relationship. Both of you have been ecstatic and enjoying every second of togetherness. It's the most effortless relationship you've ever had in your life. Taehyung was understanding and very sweet in general but in bed, he's a beast.

You've snuck out of the hospital after duty more times than you can recall. There is no place in his apartment where you haven't done it. He's taken you to his family house when his parents were out of town. His penthouse was one of your favourite locations to hookup or simply hang out.

It's so smooth. You loved spending your free hours with him. Mark knew every detail of your relationship with him. He was your best friend after all. He also told you that he's been crushing on one of his best friends who's a guy for a few months now.

That ultimately led you to discover his interest in the similar gender and you were more than welcoming about it. You loved how he's found love with someone who understands him as he is. You were supportive of your husband's love escapades.

While Taehyung was firmly believing that he was falling in love with you, you were just around the corner to realise it yourself. It was a scary feeling for both of you because the first rule of your kind of relationship was to not fall in love but it was inevitable as it is. You couldn't help but fall harder for him.

"Should we move in?" Taehyung asked one day while he was tangled in his sheets with you.

It was yet another weekend when his parents were out of town and you both luckily had the day off. He immediately picked you up and brought you to his house. After rounds of makeout and passionate love making sessions later, you were on his bed, laying in his warmth.

"What do you mean?" You asked him, confused. You've already been spending all of your free time together then why was he thinking of moving in!

"I mean, should we start living together? I like having you around. It'd be nice to have you all to myself" he said, snuggling in your neck. His hot breath tickled your skin and you giggled lightly. But didn't answer his questions.

You weren't sure if you would want to move in with him. Staying in different houses gives you the liberty to force yourself out of love with him but you were afraid what living together would do to your poor heart.

When you didn't speak for a while, he looked up at your face. It was expressionless. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Umm.. nothing. I was just thinking" you were thinking what? You had no idea. There was no reason good enough to not accept his offer. But you're in love with him. You believed it was unrequited.

"What are you thinking?" He questioned once again. You frowned without a word. "Do you not want to live with me?" He added. You shook your head violently.

"I do. There is nothing I want more than living with you" you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his lips once. "But what we have isn't a conventional relationship. What will we tell others? What would your family say after knowing you're…" that you're living with a married woman. You didn't say the last part out loud.

You were so close to spilling you're married to him countless times. Just like right now. You would have told him had he not pulled you to his chest. "So what? I don't care what anyone would say. I want to live with you. I want to have you close all the time. I can't live without you anymore" it was his indirect confession.

It momentarily took your breath away for all the obvious reasons. He's never told you that he loves you nor did he ever indicate he is developing some strong feelings for you but at the moment when he said he couldn't live without you, you knew things have gone out of hand. That he's fallen in love with you and there's nothing you can do to undo it.