🎀 Chapter 3 🎀

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ______________ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Flashback | 5 months ago

The party was a blast. You never knew doctors could be this wild when they are a few drinks down. A few of them were lightweight enough they got drunk after one drink.

You on the other hand could handle your alcohol better than kids. You were currently at your 3rd glass and were still in your senses. Taehyung threw a party at one of his friends' restaurants as a promotion. The food was delicious and the service was great as well. You've seen Taehyung laugh only a few times but today his smile was different. It's more fuller and genuine. 

"Come on YN, dance with us" Minji slurped her words as she danced to the beat of the upbeat song playing. You denied politely and continued to sip on your drink. 

Taehyung was sitting on the other corner of the room and was occasionally stealing glances at your side. You had caught him staring more than once and you were sure you also caught a slight blush forming on his cheeks on getting caught. 

After a while, a few guys sat down circling the long table in the middle of the room. "Let's play a game." One of them, Dr. Lee said, drunkenly. 

"What type of game?" Another girl, Dr. Han, questioned. Her words hang from her tongue. 

"Truth and dare, Spin the bottle. Anything" he suggested. The others let out a snort while one of them shouted from the crowd "That's a children's game. Teenagers play it" 

"I've spent my entire teenage years studying my ass off to become a Doctor. I deserve these teenage games" Dr. Lee asked with his hands on his waist, looking furious but cute.

They all shook their heads and settled down at a huge middle table to play the said games. You sat down as well and Taehyung took the seat directly in front of you but about 2 feet away because of the table.

"All the surgeons are going to kill the game" Dr. Lee said, making most of the others at the table laugh. 

"You're a pediatric Doctor, Lee!" A female surgeon, Dr. Kim said from your side. Everyone burst into laughter but soon the game started. 

The first few rounds, you were praying the bottle would not stop at you. Not because you were a coward of childish dares of the game but because the person directly in front of you was Taehyung and it made you nervous.

"Taehyung-shi~" a girl excitedly hopped on her seat as the bottle landed on him. He looked around, a little shy and a little tipsy. A few doctor's who were obviously drunk started whispering among themselves while the majority of them had already passed out. You knew nothing good would come out of their mutual drunkenness but you were a little tipsy as well so didn't care much.

"Ahem! Taehyung should make out for 10 minutes with someone from the table" Dr. Lee said, grinning among the other doctors. All of them started cheering and clapping for him except you. You were extra nervous now because the entire evening, Taehyung had been giving you those eyes that screamed i need you so bad and for some reason you had the slightest idea who he's going to choose.

"YN" you look up at the sudden voice. And you were right. Taehyung had walked up to you with his hand stretched out. Two more closed their eyes as the events of the night unfolded. Now there is only you, Taehyung and Dr. Lee who are still conscious.

You looked around. No one was awake. Your heart was hammering in your rib cage while his heart was about to jump out of his body. Dr. Lee's eyes were so close to shutting down but he gave you a thumbs up before falling down on the table, joining his mates.