𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍! 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘? ━━ important

**NEW LOVE INTEREST ANNOUNCEMENT 10/12**

Pack your bags, Henderson. You've got a looong plane ride ahead of you. Lenora Hills is quite a ways from Hawkins, so you better hurry. You don't want to keep her waiting any longer than you already have...

You heard that right! The new official love interest for fem!COSMIC is none other than El Hopper

You heard that right! The new official love interest for fem!COSMIC is none other than El Hopper. From here on out, the story will be moving away from Will Byers as the love interest. More accurately, I guess you could say the real love interest is only now coming into play as you all get older. (For you and for Will 😏) But more on that later...

 (For you and for Will 😏) But more on that later

Look at this sweetheart!! Are we at all surprised?! The chemistry between her and the reader has been completely authentic and natural from the very beginning

Look at this sweetheart!! Are we at all surprised?! The chemistry between her and the reader has been completely authentic and natural from the very beginning. And something I've never had to struggle to write. Like Will.

Speaking of Will, let's not forget about him. You two still have some good times ahead of you, but the end of the road is in sight. It's inevitable, and it always was. But so were the blooming feelings for his other best friend. Cause that's just it, right? Sometimes you think one feeling is another for soo long and then it just. Clicks.

Doesn't mean a relationship has to end. Not always. Sometimes, in cases like these, it simply...changes.

But I can't give it all away. That's what the prologue is for, silly! Now go, go! Enjoy the crumbs through a new perspective and give the prologue a thorough read 👀😁💕

Until next time...!

💕💕💕 - Yurtle

━━━━━

SUMMARY: This began as a Will Byers Fem!Reader book when I was struggling heavily with internalized homophobia and subconsciously chose a male love interest for the fem reader who wasn't around and/or wasn't himself for the (at the time) only two seasons available. That didn't last long, I started giving less and less of a shit, and now I'm finally doing what feels more natural to me. And all will x femreader plots will be resolved and explained without erasing sexuality. Will Byers is gay, in the show and in this fic. Always has been always will be.

The love reader and will have and do share, as they will come to realize veeery soon, is perhaps the kind of love that is a little different than what they initially thought it was. And come to find out, through distance, they might not be at their happiest where they are now. And even more "surprising", their respective best friends will discover something very similar...

So yeah, everyone's gay. So not that different from the show. But I promise a few things:

•the Will x Fem!Reader isn't permanent,

•this copy of the series will end with el hopper x reader, as well as byler,

•and there is plenty of buildup for each ship in all prior books.