𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒

A//n: I CANNOT believe i have just reached 100k on something. Thank you to EVERYONE, im near tears i never thought I'd ever get this far. Thank you guys SO much, I love each and every one of you. I've never done anything like this before but it was fun nonetheless and I'd love to do it in the future for further seasons. It's definitely got cringe but thats what wattpad is all about right? 😆 So without further ado, here is season one of
Cosmic Bloopers.

Hope you enjoy!

**if for some reason you haven't read the entire book or at all, this chapter contains major spoilers for this book Cosmic**

⊹ ⊹ ⊹

Millie checks her mark one last time as the clapperboard glides in front of her face. She stands in front of one of many planted photos for her scene exploring the Wheeler house; this one being the framed candid, albeit lightly photoshopped miracle of a photo taken on one of the get-to-know-you days shortly after being flown out.

Bubbly with excitement and ready to start, Millie helps close the clapper as she smiles at the camera over her shoulder.

"Let's do this."

⊹ ⊹ ⊹

Yet another lull in between takes - an issue with lighting that halted your guys' compass scene in the basement. As you wait patiently - silently appreciating the fact your character was seated in this moment - your attention was torn behind when you saw Caleb suddenly burst into chuckles looking over your shoulder.

You break into a grin when you see Gaten had already found a way through his boredom and had begun dancing in place. His neck moving circles around his neck as his shoulders moved the other way, and he halted when he heard you guys laughing and cheering him on. Just as soon he jumped back in, leaning his back and head to the ceiling as he danced with his shoulders and arms with beaming grin, your boisteous laughter echoing loudly off camera.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹

You rock back and forth on your feet as you peer through the cracked door where you were meant to be looking in just a few moments. You were currently waiting for your scene with Millie in the basement bathroom to start before your gaze drifts back to her. Your eyes lock absentmindedly, both silently acknowledging your growing boredem and you both chuckle breathlessly. A sudden smile appears on her face and she tucks her prop of 'Mike's' spares clothes under her arm. Her contagious smile spreads to you when you realize what she was doing and you quickly join in, extending your palms pressed together.

"Okay, wait- wait," You burst into breathless laughter, your shoulders shaking as you try to compose yourself, Millie doing the same.

Slowly, the game came back to you piece by piece as she mirrored your actions of the Tic Tac Toe hand game.

"Was it-?"

The backs of your palms collide three times in a rhythmic manner as the lyrics simultaneously leave both your mouths.

"Tic tac toe,"

Both your hands freeze, and so do you as you pause trying to remember what part of the handshake comes next. You stare at your palms for a brief moment, uttering a small 'wait' to yourself as your brain tries to connect the dots. Keeping one palm against yours, Millie hesitantly brings the other up triggering your memory.