Chapter 64

Zhou Yu rested until he could walk normally before sending Qianrui out to find her cousin. Zhou Yu still didn't eat at night. After the estrus period was suppressed, his physical mechanism worked normally, and he soon felt the hunger from his stomach.

He drank some water in the afternoon and climbed the mountain for a long time, which was a huge amount of physical strength. I was going to have dinner in the restaurant after talking to the owner of the house, but it turned out to be soaked up.

But he didn't want to go out again now. He hesitated for a moment. Zhou Yu thought about asking whether the hotel could provide door-to-door delivery service. This is the top of the mountain, and it is impossible to order takeaway.

As soon as I scanned the QR code attached to the bedside table of the hotel, I heard a rhythmic knock on the door.

Zhou Yu was holding a finger on the hotel member. He didn't get up immediately, but raised his voice and asked, "Who?"

A strange voice came from outside the door and replied, "Hello, I'm here to deliver you the meal. The meal you ordered is ready."

Food delivery? Zhou Yu was puzzled for a moment. Jiang Xin got up suspiciously to open the door. Outside the door stood a Beta waiter in a hotel waiter suit. Zhou Yu was relieved. He let go of his hand and opened the door.

"What did I order?" Zhou Yuxin said that he hadn't had time to register yet.

The waiter pushed a table and smiled at him and said, "Yes, a Mr. Shi said it would be delivered to your room. You can confirm with him." Can I move forward?"

Zhou Yu quickly got out of the body and let him in. When he left, Zhou Yu closed the door again and looked at the moving small dining table and was a little speechless. Shi forgot to say so much. How could he finish eating?

He took a picture of the dining table and sent it to Shi Wangyan. Shi Wangyan replied: [Send it?]

Before Zhou Yu replied, Shi Wangyan replied, "Eat whatever you want. Haven't dinner yet?" After eating, someone will come to clean it up. Have a good rest in the evening and get up early tomorrow morning.]

Zhou Yu just remembered that they would get up at five o'clock tomorrow morning. Thinking of this, he couldn't help showing bitterness and replied, "Well, thank you. I happen to be hungry, but I ordered too much.]

Shi Wangyan came with a smiling face and said, "If you are hungry, pick up something you like. I'm really unlucky tonight, but don't eat too much. I have ordered breakfast tomorrow morning, and it's all made now.]

Have breakfast been arranged? Zhou Yuxiao said that it was really worry-free to Shi Wang. Everything was arranged properly. He said, "Okay, good night."

Shi Wangyan replied after a while: [This is the first time you say good night to me ^^]

What? Zhou Yu stared at Shi Wangyan's bubble box. Shi Wangyan seemed to be fine and replied, "Good night."

The hotel kitchen has been closed in the middle of the night, so the dinner sent is picked up and returned. It really tastes mediocre, a bit like a big pot rice for the buffet.

No wonder Shi Wangyan ordered him a pile and let him pick it up.

Zhou Yucao filled his stomach, and sure enough someone came to help him clean it up. Zhou Yu waited for them to leave before taking a shower again, quickly jumped to bed, set the alarm clock, and slept until the alarm clock woke up.

When I got up, my head was dizzy, and the sequelae of being led to estrus last night came. Zhou Yu washed his face with cold water to get better.

Put the private things you should bring in the room into your backpack before Zhou Yu went out. He took out his mobile phone and saw Shi Wangyan saying that he was gathering downstairs and was about to recover. Suddenly, he looked up with emotion, and saw Shi Wangyan standing at the end of the corridor.