Chapter 89

There is only more than an hour left to reach midnight. Zhou Yu has not fallen asleep again. Sooner or later, he will fall asleep in this position.

He took out a blanket from the cabinet and put it on the carpet at the end of the bed, opened the mobile projector, and found a favorite movie to open it to refresh himself.

The name of the movie is Burst Drummer. Zhou Yu has always liked the film's exploration of the core of personal efforts and talents. Every time he finishes it, he feels that his heart has been washed.

Generally speaking, even if you don't feel it during the Spring Festival, you will usually watch the Spring Festival Gala. But Zhou Yu watched this program too many times, which is a must-have every year. The Zhou family wants to see the Zhou family. When they go to the Confucius family, they want to see the Confucius family, so there is no time to stop.

Zhou Yu couldn't understand the theme of family and happiness, as if it were incompatible with happiness in universal sense.

He knew that Shi Wangyan was worried about whether he would be lonely at home alone during this family reunion festival. In fact, he didn't feel it at all.

Some people are afraid of loneliness, while others enjoy loneliness.

Zhou Yu is the latter.

The refreshing effect of "Blast Drummer" is obvious. The rhythm of this film makes viewers unable to distract from every minute and second.

Zhou Yu once watched the film review and said it was a more frightening film than a horror film. How painful it is for an ordinary person to realize his incompetence and want to break through his mediocrity.

When Zhou Yu saw the hero expelled from school, he heard the sound of the door being pushed open.

Shi Wangyan came in. He first saw the projection on the interior wall, and then saw Zhou Yu wrapped in blankets on the ground at the end of the bed.

Zhou Yu saw him coming in and waved to him. Shi Wangyan looked at him. Occasionally, he took off his coat and put it on the bed. He walked lightly to Zhou Yu and sat down cross-legged.

After he sat down, he circled Zhou Yu into the center of his legs and sat down, and then picked up the blanket to wrap both of them.

Zhou Yuzheng is fascinated. Whatever he wants to do. In the picture of the movie, supporting actor Fletcher said the famous line to the hero Andrew: "There are no two words in the English language more harmful than g ood job. (In English, no two more harmful words are more harmful than "good job.")

Seeing this sentence, Shi Wangyan glanced at Zhou Yu, put his chin on his shoulder and said, "I like this sentence very much."

Zhou Yu nodded and said, "I have used this movie to inspire myself before. I want to do a good job and don't devote myself wholeheartedly. How can I know that my limit is there?" If others have talent, do I want to be mediocre? But later, I didn't go to school, and I didn't need to talk about talent and mediocrity.

Shi Wangyan looked at his side face. The bright and dark light of the projector was printed in his eyes. Shi Wangyan touched him with his cheek: "You will definitely pass the exam again."

Hearing his words, Zhou Yu raised his head with a smile, put his back on Shi Wangyan's warm chest and said, "Well, but the college entrance examination is getting closer and closer. It's a lie to say that you were not nervous. Did you worry about this kind of thing when you were in school?"

Shi Wangyan put his hand on his waist and thought for a moment and said, "This question is very difficult to answer. Do you want to hear the truth or lies?"

Zhou Yuxiao: "Take a lie."

Shi Wangyan put his lips to his ear and whispered, "The most nervous time in my life was the one you accidentally estrus."

Speculation was clever. Zhou Yu smiled, turned his face to look at him, and said curiously, "What about the truth?"

"Truth the truth," Shi Wangyan held his face and came over and kissed him. "There may be a wayward capital, so I have never been nervous about this kind of thing. Didn't I say that I don't lack anything. Because I don't have any obsession, it's not easy to have nervousness. It's probably easier for others to be nervous when they see me."

After saying this, Shi Wangyan did not allow Zhou Yu to talk anymore and kiss him. Zhou Yu stayed at home, and the room was full of his pheromone flavor. It was so sweet that Shi forgot to say that he wanted to stick it with him as soon as he entered the door.

Zhou Yu did not refuse, catered to his kiss, raised his hands and hooked his neck.

Shi Wangyan felt his acceptance, held his thighs in his big hand, picked him up from the ground, pressed him on the sheets, covered him, and kissed him fiercely.

Zhou Yu's pajamas were untied by him, and Shi Wangyan's hand was placed on his waist and stretched down from his waist.

The strong Alpha pheromone enveloped Zhou Yu. Zhou Yu soon had no strength. He put his hand on Shi Wangyan's shoulder. He wanted to push but reluctantly pushed away. He tried to stay awake and said, "No condom, wait a minute..."

Shi Wangyan calmed down by what he said, and remembered that Zhou Yu's bedroom suite had run out.

Zhou Yu saw that he suddenly stiffened and laughed. He pushed him and said, "There seems to be something downstairs that you haven't used up. Take that."

Shi Wangyan was reminded by him that it was like this. He kissed him all week, lifted the quilt, stuffed him in, and then got up downstairs to find a forgotten box of unused condoms.

Zhou Yu waited for a long time before Shi Wangyan pushed the door in.

Shi Wangyan looked left and right with the condom, just like research, and said, "You bought this in the supermarket, right?"

This is once when they went to the supermarket, Shi Wangyan went to buy something else and asked Zhou Yu to take a condom.

When Zhou Yu bought it at that time, he didn't care much. He looked at L and put it in the shopping basket.

When they went back, Shi Wangyan packed up the contents of the shopping bag and took them out and was ready to put them aside. As a result, he had a meal when he saw the model.

I looked at Zhou Yu with confidence, who cleaned up with him, and then circled people on the countertop of the kitchen and leaned against him.

"Is this number?" Shi Wangyan forced him to stretch his thigh between Zhou Yu's legs.

Zhou Yu was stunned by his question, looked at him innocently, blinked, "Isn't it this number?"

Shi Wangyan was so angry that he kissed him savagely, then caught his hand, asked him to put a condom, and asked him if he could wear it.

On that day, they made it in the kitchen. After only half of the condom was used, they were picked off by Shi Wangyan and thrown into the trash can.

Seeing Shi Wangyan's unwillingness to tear it apart, Zhou Yu deliberately asked him to sit down, then reached out to untie his belt, and said with a smile, "Let me help you wear it."

Shi Wangyan stared at him when he heard the words, put the condom on the head of the bed, pressed him again, and said, "Okay, don't hook me, come and go to bed."

Zhou Yu leaned against him and said, "You haven't taken a shower yet. Go take a shower. I'll take a shower with you."

There is no move, and there are other tricks. Shi Wangyan speculated in his heart whether he has that determination. Zhou Yu has sat up, and his pajamas are not buckled properly, revealing a large area of snowy skin on his chest. While getting out of bed barefoot, he slightly crossed his face and looking at Shi Wangyan.

When Shi Wangyan came to his senses, he had already held Zhou Yu's waist with one hand, carried him on his body, and took him into the bathroom.

The author said:

Well, I'm very restrained... It should be okay...