Chapter 70

Thinking about it, I suddenly lost a lot of psychological burden. Zhou Yu is not actually good at dealing with emotional matters, just like his relationship with Ying Tong. He didn't mention anything about how she treated Guo Jiahui, which was based on some rational things outside of feelings.

If Shi Wangyan's feelings are very heavy for him, I'm afraid he can't control it well. It's not good to be too light or too heavy. It seems that he is wrong to do anything.

However, if he is just regarded as an ordinary friend, Zhou Yu will breathe a relief. I believe that Shi Wangyan is familiar with his friend's treatment that he doesn't want to develop further. He should often face this problem.

In the next few days, Zhou Yu didn't meet Shi Wangyan at the teacher's house. On Saturday, he saw Shi Wangyan outside the teacher's house after class.

Shi Wangyan just heard the car on the side of the road. When Zhou Yu saw him coming down from the driver's seat, he couldn't help laughing. When he noticed himself and came over, Zhou Yuxian said, "Did he get his driver's license again?"

Shi Wangyan also felt funny. He looked back at his car and nodded to him: "Yes, it's still very inconvenient to call a driver or take a friend's car. He simply rescheduled the exam again."

So, did you take your friend's car that day? Zhou Yu didn't ask. He looked at Shi Wangyan's gentle and friendly appearance, which made people completely unbelieve that he was in the same gesture in the face of other ambiguous objects.

"I'll treat you to dinner tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow?" Zhou Yu suddenly said.

Shi Wangyan looked at him in surprise, "Tomorrow?"

Zhou Yu nodded and looked at him with a smile: "If you make an appointment, then next time."

Shi Wangyan didn't give a positive answer immediately. Zhou Yu waited for him for two seconds and said, "I was going to eat hot pot. Since you don't have time, forget it. Let's make an appointment next time when you are free." I'll go first!"

Zhou Yu smiled at him and turned his head and walked in the direction of the exit of the community. Shi Wangyan frowned when he looked at his back. He hesitated for less than a second, and said, "Tomorrow, let's go to eat hot pot."

Zhou Yu's footsteps, looked back at him, as if he was uncertain, and said, "Forget it if you have something to do, I just suddenly want to eat. In fact, I can find other friends."

Shi Wangyan was funny. How could he disappoint him and nodded to him: "Really, I won't lie to you. What time tomorrow?"

Zhou Yu actually had no plan. It was completely on a whim. He thought for a moment, "About seven o'clock? I just want to eat one on the other side of the university town. I'll send you the address and you can go back and have a look.

Shi Wangyan still nodded, "See you at the store at seven o'clock tomorrow night."

Zhou Yu waited until he came home before sending Shi Wangyan the address of the store. However, when sending it, he went online to search whether the store continued to open.

This is still the restaurant he had when he was in college. At that time, he ate once and queued up outside for two hours. He wanted to leave, but after entering, when the soup base came up and tasted it, Zhou Yu was conquered.

In fact, now it is not possible to describe how delicious Zhou Yu is. At that time, he was a poor student and remembered it when he had a better hot pot.

The address was sent, and Shi Wangyan replied: [A: Roger that.]

What kind of reply is this? Zhou Yu raised his eyebrows.