!Information!

The reason why Sirus and Remus look so young is because in my AU their going to be about 23. Severus, Remus, Sirus, Lucius, Narcissa, etc. Everyone who was in their year when they were in school, is going to be the same age as them, in their 20's. Tom will be in his teens when he's brought back. 

*Make sure to look at 'introduction' so you can get a sense of what the story will be like and Hadrian's look. 

Questions about the twins being a ship? I like it, if you don't...bye. Moving on.

Clarifying on 'master of everything', I mean like EVERYTHING. Plants, magical plants, animals, magical animals, insects, ALL OF IT. Like he can speak to them, and they see him as their master n stuff. 

The only people who will have blocks and/or compulsions on them will be, Hadrian, Severus, Tom, Remus, Sirus, Arthur and Luna.

I'm not sure if them being in their 20's make sense but just go with it it's my AU. I don't want them to like, be old so.

Master of everything includes master of death.

There will be some things from other shows/movies in here like 'mother of dragons' (hint, hint).

This book is only year 1, meaning there might be other books, I'm not sure yet. It depends on how this book goes and if people like it enough to want a second one.