Meeting Severus Snape

~Draco's P.O.V~

I was just so happy that my new brother was coming to stay with us, that I completely ignored all the signs. How he was staying with muggles, he didn't know who Dumbledore was, he didn't know he was a wizard, how he said his relatives were horrible, and his eating habits. I just ignored all of it, put it aside like it didn't matter. When I walked in his room and saw his entire torso covered in scars, whip marks, and carvings, so much that there was not a piece of skin that was clear. I lost it. I ran downstairs to where my mother and father were crying, and they immediately got up looking at me in concern. 

"My dragon what's wrong?" my mother's voice was full of concern as she and my father came to hold me 

"H-Hadrian.... his body it..." I was interrupted by my own sobs as I broke down on my mother's shoulder. 

~Narcissa's P.O.V~ 

I heard my dragon call for me and came down the steps looking frightened and crying. I got up with my husband to ask him what the matter was, and the only words he said was 'Hadrian and his body'. 

I sent a look to my husband telling him to go check while I try and calm our son down, he got the message and all but ran upstairs. I was going to sit down with my dragon, but he gently pushed me away from him. 

"No, you have to go to, he needs a healer. Please help him" his voice held nothing but distress, I nod and lead him to the chair so he can rest a bit. 

~Time skip~ 

I made it to Hadrian's room, and I saw my husband standing there jaw dropped, pureblood mask completely gone. I follow his gaze to a sheepish looking Hadrian sitting on the bed, shirt off. I couldn't believe my eyes, I'm pretty sure that my jaw was also on the floor. 

Hadrian's torso was covered in scars, whip marks, and carvings. There was not an inch these markings didn't touch on his skin. And God his neck... his neck had handprints and bruises like he'd been strangled multiple times. From his neck to his hip was covered, I wondered if his other half was also covered like this. 

"Would you guys stop staring? It's making me uncomfortable" Hadrian said snapping us both out of it, Lucius went up to Hadrian and sat next to him on the bed. People may think my husband is heartless but he's not, he's really not. 

"What happened" I never heard my husband soften his voice for anyone except for me and his son

"I told you, my relatives were horrible" he didn't look at us, instead he choose to look at the ground 

"Yes but...this is pure cruelty" Hadrian only shrugged his shoulders at what my husband said 

"Let me take a look at you please" I said finally speaking up, he nods, and I walk over to him while my husband gets up and leaves the room, probably to check on Draco. 

~Lucius P.O.V~ 

As soon as I get far enough away from Hadrian's room I collapse against a wall, using my hand to keep me steady. I can't believe this. What happened to this child, having to go through this torture for years. I knew muggles were awful, but I didn't know they were this cruel. I couldn't find an inch of his skin that was clear from the markings the muggles left on him. And to think I thought the worse of the boy was downright horrible of me. I know what I need to do. Check on my son and contact my best friend. Severus snape. 

~Time skip~ 

When I went downstairs, I found my son passed put on the chair with streaks of dried tears running down his face. I took a wet rag and gently wiped his face before I carried him up to his room to tuck him in. Knowing that your brother was being abused all his life must have been really exhausting, especially if you just found him. I watched my son sleep for a while before heading downstairs to the Floo. I summon my best friend Severus Snape. The youngest Potioneer and healer in history. He could help Narcissa with Hadrian. I know that Sev has a strong hatred for the Potters, but he wouldn't let a child suffer. 

"What is it, Lucius?" Severus asks through the Floo

"Can you come through? It's important" I never ask him to come through. We see each other 2 days a week, not just for me but to spend time with the family. So, it's not necessary 

"Yes, of course" I step back as he comes through "what is it, is everything okay?" he asks looking around brows furrowed with confusion and seriousness etched into his face

"Me and Narcissa recently found out that Draco had a brother bond" I told Sev, his face turned shocked before his brows furrowed again 

"It makes sense, he was always talking about feeling empty, who is it?" I hesitate for a second 

"Hadrian Potter" he was silent, dead silent and looked away from me "now I know you hate the potters but hear me out. He isn't the spoiled brat we all thought" he looks back at me with confusion "he's been living with muggles, Lily's family" his eyes widen 

"They're the worst type of muggles" he shouts 

"It seems to be so" 

"What do you mean?"

"He's been abused, badly. Even worst then you, and he needs help" I wait for his response as he paces around the room 

"How bad?"

"Bad enough to need both you and Narcissa" 

"Take me to him..." 

~Severus P.O.V~ 

When Lucius told me that Draco's brother bond was Hadrian freaking Potter, I was about to lose it. James potter was the worst person I have ever known besides my father. Most people thought that I was obsessed with Lily, had a little crush on her, they were far from the truth. Yes, I wanted to be friends with her when I first met her, she was kind, who wouldn't. But then I saw how she turned a blind eye to everything that James did to people, to me and then there's the fact that I'm into men. 

Hearing that that the boy was abused by Lily's relatives made my blood run cold. I knew how cruel they could be, what the hell was Dumbledore thinking sending him there. Why would he lie about sending him to a light family. Maybe it isn't so bad as Lucius claims, maybe the boy is just being dramatic, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be just like his parents. 

Oh, how wrong I was, I was so wrong. 

Lucius led me to the room he was staying after explaining how they came about this situation. Opening the door, he went in first and me behind him, I look to see Narcissa standing next to the bed with a sad look on her face. I followed her gaze to the small boy on the bed who turned only his head to me, he had long midnight black hair with red streaks that obviously came from his mother flowing down his back. I was surprised to see he didn't have a mop on his head like all the male potters did, guess he got lucky. He also didn't wear any big glasses like his father and his eyes were the exact same color as the killing curse, I've never seen eyes like that before. He looked nothing like his father and more like his mother, but also like Black to. I guess it makes sense seeing as Black blood adopted him when he was born. 

I was scanning every inch of him until I got to his neck and back (remember Hadrian only turned his head) and I let out a strangled gasp at what I saw. I couldn't believe my eyes, what kind of monsters would do such a thing. Not even my father was this cruel, I could only imagine what his torso looked like. 

"Who are you?" the child's sweet and soothing voice said bringing me back, again, nothing like his father

"I'm Severus Snape" 

Word count: 1388

Sorry it took so long guys. I've been really busy with school and my family is also trying to find a new place so we can move. 

A lot of you questioned on why the twins was a ship. It's cause the only people who understand them is each other. They only trust each other, and no one can even tell them apart (except for Hadrian). I've seen Fics where the twins are a ship and the explanation, I gave is basically what they're going on.

I don't know it that makes sense but, oh well, I'm not changing it.

They remind me of the twins from OHSHC honestly. 

~~~~~~

Harry Potter does NOT belong to me

This AU is MINE 

Til next time....