Malfoy Manor & Scars

~Draco's P.O.V~ 

Muggles? That's not possible. Everyone knows he's been living with a light family training. Dumbledore told everyone himself, it was one of the biggest news on the daily prophet. 

"But Dumbledore said that you were with a light wizarding family" I said to him, and I watched his face scrunch up in confusion. 

"I didn't even know who Dumbledore was until I got my letter, hell I didn't even know I was a wizard" he said scoffing, I was baffled and so was my parents by the look on their faces. 

"What muggles were you staying with?" my father asked

"My mother relatives, they were horrible" Hadrian said taking a lick of his ice-cream

"Horrible how?" my mother asked hesitantly, and I know why, I just hoped it hasn't happened to him.

"No offense, but I don't know you that well to be telling you my life story" I smile a bit before turning to my parents. 

"Can he stay with us" I asked, and they all looked at me shocked 

"What?" Hadrian asked 

"Well, you don't have anywhere to stay, and you're not going back to those muggles, plus, your my brother" 

"Well, I guess it's okay, what do you say dear?" my mother looked to my father for his opinion, and just in case I gave him puppy dog eyes with a pouty look, he could never say no to this face.

"I guess it will be alright" I could tell he was hesitant, but that didn't matter right now

"YES!!!" I cheered 

~Time skip~ ~Hadrian's P.O.V~

It was huge, I've never been in such a huge building before, not even school. They showed me around, introduced me to their house elves, and let me know where I was going to sleep. I was placed in the room right next to Draco's. He was helping me unpack. 

"I'm so excited you get to stay here" Draco said excitedly "I can't wait for you to meet my friends, they're really cool" I couldn't help but smile at his eagerness "were going to have so much fun together" then he hugged me again "I'm so happy we met" he whispered as I returned the hug with a feeling of warmth in my chest.

"Me too, and thanks for giving me a place to stay" 

"Nonsense, you're my brother, I'd do anything for you" 

"Same here" 

~Time skip~

I was alone in my new room now. I finished setting everything up the way I liked it. I even have my own bathroom which is pretty cool. What I really needed to do, was make a list of everything I needed to do. 

{LIST}

-Free Sirus 

-Get a custom-made wand

-Learn to reel in my magic 

-Find Remus 

-Read everything I possibly can about this world and my schoolbooks

-Get my ears pierced  

-Start an exercise plan 

-Learn more about being 'master of everything'

-Learn how to use a quill on parchment paper 

~Master, I'm hungry. Won't you pleassee conjure up some juicy ratss~ Ajal said slithering over to me, I didn't close his habitat, I left it open so he can have freedom, I know how it feels to be trapped. Laughing I reply