PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Alice Kim was incredibly clumsy.

She had fallen down stairs, holes, a well.

Her clumsiness made her very well known with people around her, and also in the paddock of different races that she visited.

She visited Formula One and had made friends with a French man, she visited formula two and made friends with an American, she had even visited formula three and made friends with a Monégasque.

However when she visited Formula Four, the only thing that she had ended up making friends with, was the floor.

Paul Aron had definitely not seen the Kim girl as he was staring down at his phone, but as soon as he had heard her body hitting the ground, he realised what he had done.

He had slammed a door straight in to the back of her head, sending her straight to the ground.

He could not believe that he had done such a thing and was very apologetic, to the point where he would try to apologise and give her multiple gifts as an apology.

It had taken a while for the girl to have forgiven him, but eventually when she had, he was able to get to know her for who she was and not for the mistake that could have made her hate him for the rest of his life.

He was able to fall in love with the girl who he had nearly killed with a cupboard door.