BENEATH...

Riza Hawkeye walked swiftly down the hall towards Mustang's office. There was something she couldn't explain, a feeling that something strange was happening. Edward Elric had been spending a lot of time in Central lately. Usually he wanted to be as far away from the military dogs as possible; off on some mission in the middle of nowhere where he could get away with things Roy would never allow. But not lately...

In the colonels office, a reason for her suspicious gut feeling was playing out in slow motion. Ed sat in Mustang's chair behind his desk, leaning back a little. His eyes closed, and breathing heavily as soft moans came from his lips. He had to bite the bottom one to keep quiet.
His hands ventured down, finding Mustang's damp hair between his legs. He wrapped his fingers in it, pulling gently, then pushing him back down again.

  "Take your time." Ed whispered shakily. "Don't stop." He was so close. There was something incredibly hot about doing this in Mustang's office. And he let him play the role, Ed got to be in charge. He had Mustang right where he wanted him. He was his military dog, and he was most certainly fetching a bone. Mustang could tell Ed was getting pretty close, and he was ready for it. He grabbed Ed's thighs, digging his nails into his sweaty skin and dragging them down. Ed fucking loved it when he did that and he had a really hard time keeping himself from moaning out loudly.

That was part of the fun.
     "Oh fuck... don't stop..." Ed moaned, his whole body tensing up before the inevitable. Roy laughed a sly little laugh and pushed his mouth down all the way to the base of Ed's cock, ready to take it all in.
Then there was a quick knock on the door as it opened. Ed panicked a little, leaning forward a bit and trying to look normal... but the problem with that attempt, was that as Hawkeye raised one eye brow and looked at Ed suspiciously as he sat in Roy's chair looking sweaty for some reason... Mustang, still under the desk, wasn't stopping.

He kept on moving his mouth, up and down so fucking slowly, so warm and wet and tight around Ed's cock. Mustang could feel him panic a little, but he could also feel the buildup coming. It was definitely coming... and it didn't matter who came in the door, he wasn't about to stop.

     "Uhhh what are you doing?" Riza asked in confusion.
     "Nothing! I mean, no things, zero things, nothing. I'm just sitting here doing...uhhhh fuck... nothing." Ed replied in a horrible attempt to sound normal. But all hope was lost, it was gonna happen, he couldn't hold it back much longer. This was the true test, stay calm, wait it out, act normal. 
     "Why are you in the colonels chair?"
     "Ohhhh shit, ummm it's comfy. So comfy. It just feels so fucking good..."

The look on Riza's face changed and she looked a little grossed out.
     "Why are you so sweaty??"
     "It's uhhh so hot. It's so fucking HOT in here." Oh God he thought, why did he need to exclaim hot like that... this was bad, it was so bad. But the fact that it was so bad turned him on so much more. Riza took a couple steps closer to the desk, she was holding a file folder.
     "Okay, well, you're being fucking weird, but whatever. Where's Mustang?" She asked.
     "Who?" Ed asked, regrettably, as he then blurted out a series of words that made very little sense. "Ohhh Mustang, he's uh... he's close, so close. No! Not close, he's far away, really far away." (At which point Mustang upped the ante and started doing something with his tongue that he'd never done before.)

"Fuck!" He yelled out with a quiver of his whole body. "Sorry, fuck...I mean, he's somewhere. That isn't here. Yeah, oh shit yeah, yeah he's not here. Idon't know what to tell ya. He went to uhhhh find some, something. Fuck, yeah."

Roy was not making this easier, but he was having so much fun, he kept having to hide his little chuckles by jamming his throat full of Ed. Bringing him so close, then pulling back just a little... then back in with so much saliva that Ed's cock just slid right in so perfectly. This was what really turned him on. Under his own desk, his own massive erection was throbbing in his pants.
'Get out of here Riza...' he thought, 'or you're gonna see things you can't unsee...or join in... make a choice dammit'

Riza moved closer by a few steps, now really wondering what the hell was going on with Ed.
     "He's gone to get something?" She asked once more.
Ed couldn't take much more, he couldn't hold it in much longer...
     "For fuck sakes Hawkeye, yes! He's getting something. He's about to get something. You should go, yeah, go find something. No! Go help him find something!" He exclaimed.
At that point, Riza noticed that Ed's hands were under the desk. The look on her face changed dramatically into one of disgust.

     "Oh my God!!" She yelled out and spun around with her hands over her eyes. "Gross! Ed where are your hands?!? NOPE!! Nevermind! I don't wanna know...oh my God I can't believe this is happening! I might vomit... Jesus Ed! What the fuck?!"
Ed was a tad confused for a second, then he caught on...
     "Oh God!! No! Hawkeye, what the fuck?!? I'm not jerking off!! See? Here's my hands! Look!!" Ed pleaded, while also trying to not laugh as things had escalated so drastically. Roy was definitely having a hard time doing what he was doing without laughing at Ed and Riza's plight.

     "I'm not looking!! Are you mental!?? Oh God... okay... I'm out. That's fucked. Mustang is not gonna be happy when he hears about this..." She said as she headed for the door, at which point Ed couldn't control himself and just started laughing his head off. But Mustang only gave him a second before he went back to full force on sucking Ed off under the desk. "STOP TALKING!! WHY?? Why are you laughing?!? Oh I need to, I need to go. Ed, fuck. Oh my God." Riza shrieked.
     "Ohhh fuck! Oh my God..." he breathed out heavily and uncontrollably. Riza slapped her hands to her ears and ran for the door singing, "la la la la la la la I can't hear anything la la la la la you need therapy!!! And now I need therapy!" And away she went, slamming the door behind her.

     At that exact same moment, Ed couldn't hold it in any longer. He exploded into Mustang's mouth. Hot, sticky, salty cum slid down his throat with ease as he kept going. Just trying to drive Ed crazy as his whole body trembled and tensed up.
Then, after a minute, relaxed completely.
He sighed and closed his eyes, still leaning back in the chair as Mustang pushed the chair forward and crawled out from under the desk chuckling.

     "That. Was. Incredible." Ed said calmly. Roy was on his feet by then, still rocking a massive hard-on in his pants. The pants already didn't leave much to the imagination, so it was quite the sight to see. He ruffled his sweaty hair with his hands and smiled.
     "Even with Hawkeye in here interrogating you? That was incredible?" He asked.
     "What are you talking about?? That's like, the best fucking part! I didn't know if I was gonna make it though." He laughed.
     "Well, I should probably go find her. Since she's now hunting for me as I hunt for something." Roy sighed with a grin. But as he did so, Ed's eyes went from looking up, to looking at the tent that was pitched in Mustang's pants.
     "And uhhh... what are you gonna do about, well, that." He nodded towards Mustang's situation.
     "I'll figure it out. But you better get the hell out of here asap to avoid any further assumptions about what you do in my office." He laughed.
     "Point made. Mission accepted."

With that, Ed snuck a peek out of the door and the hall was empty. The coast was clear, time to bounce. He gave Mustang a little wink, which Mustang replied with a nibble of his bottom lip, and away Ed went. Most likely to avoid Hawkeye at all costs.